Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

snooker2014's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 11 May 2015; Tuesday, 12 May 2015; Wednesday, 13 May 2015 we are couple alone at home.nobody to disturb...anybody nice couplewell endoved single ..at near our area can join with us............

RE:snooker20****'s Quick Meet

Hi guys, nice to hear from you but I am sorry not making it to meet you as I live in TVM and it is far trvelling that too on week days....

Have a look at my profile and keep in touch... if u guys are planning to visit TVM pls do let me or lets talk and see if we can make some chances to meet each other in any weekends...

Cheers

RE:snooker2014's Quick Meet

Sorry i am far away. I am in nainital uttarakhand, you are most welcome here

how to contact u guys

Plz send ur details to me
So that I also can join u on 13th
Send a private msg..
Waiting for u guys replyimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Event dates: Monday, 11 May 2015; Tuesday, 12 May 2015; Wednesday, 13 May 2015 we are couple alone at home.nobody to disturb...anybody nice couplewell endoved single ..at near our area can join with us............

I can travel to u dear

hai snooker. had a look at ur profile and it is amazing. i am interested to b a friend of urs. have a look at my profile. if you feel comfortable on that then contact me we will make our friendship a memorable one. today am at coimbatore and tomorrow also. but i came to know about ur quick meet only now. it will not possible to make it up. so when next time any oppurtunity comes we will make it an unforgettable quick meet . INSERTERS

RE:RE:snooker2014's Quick Meet

You are most welcome

RE:RE:RE:snooker2014's Quick Meet

THANKS

I Can JOin

If u guys r near to me I can definitely join u for ur bestever fun.

contact me am from thrissur so i can travel upto der

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

Contact me

Hello I am from Cochin But now in Chennai but i can fly every day to kochi if interested give me a bus