Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

anilg2015's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 27 April 2015; Tuesday, 28 April 2015; Wednesday, 29 April 2015; Thursday, 30 April 2015; Friday, 1 May 2015; Saturday, 2 May 2015; Sunday, 3 May 2015; Monday, 4 May 2015; Tuesday, 5 May 2015; Wednesday, 6 May 2015; Thursday, 7 May 2015; Friday, 8 May 2015; Saturday, 9 May 2015 Hi meet me in Mangalore anytime

RE:anilg2015's Quick Meet

hai anilg, i am interested to attend the quick meet at mangalore. looked at ur profile. it is quite amazing.go thro my profile and if u r interested contact me immediately. can i attend the meet being a single. if yes kindly inform me the venue, location land mark and the contact details to whom should be contacted.

RE:RE:anilg2015's Quick Meet

Meet me at city center waganor car at park 2750 m numb displayed.on 29 APRil

Meet me at city center waganor car at park 2750 m numb displayed.on 29 APRil

RE:anilg2015's Quick Meet

Hi do you meet single guys as a couple or woman only? Im open for 1 on 1 with woman or mfm let me know how we can meet.

hai anilg its a pleasure to see ur sincere response to my query. am happy that i will be attending the quick meet at mangalore on5th morning or after noon session positively. i can meet u in the wagon r car in the parking at city centre parking. but ur mobile no. is not displayed today as u have informed in the forum. pl mail me ur mobile to contact u on 5th may at mangalore. ARAVIND.

thank u very much for responding to my queries thro the forum. i am happy to inform u that i will make myself available on 5th may at mangalore either for morning or evening session. want to know by what time the session starts in the morning and in the evening and lasts till ? u have mentioned in the forum that ur mobile number will b displayed. is it in ur car on 29th april or everyday it will b displayed in the parking. whether i have to contact anybody in the car or to contact the displayed mobile number. kindly enlighten me as i am travelling from chennai.

sorry for disturbing u. expecting ur positive response immediately