Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

is it because im to young.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Is it me or do people percept me as to young. so far iv hade no convisations or anyone come and introduce themselfs to me. could anyone point out were i may of gone wrong. give the new guy a break please.......img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Re: is it because im to young.

Hi Geaser

I just did some searching in this database. here some results which might answer your question:

Total profiles found female 18 to 25: 7
Total profiles of couples in that age group: 7

Most couples in this scene are about midend 40ties and certainly prefer more mature playmates.

You might be better off here:

WolfyCande

Your age needn't count against you. A lot of couples are looking for younger guys.
I think the main thing that counts against you is your profile.
You really need the help of a dictionary. Most people will take a look and decide that you haven't put any effort into you proflie and spelling and will make their minds up about you straightaway. And some of the things you say are going to put them off as well. You can't afford to be too fussy, the vast majority of members on this site are single males, but the least sought after!
Try editing it like this:

Five feet ten, dark hair, blue eyes and an athletic build. I have a sexy six pack and a very high sex drive but still relatively inexperienced.
Yes im going to be fussy so a pic a must. Anything else message me chiao x
I am looking to hear from Female members

You might also consider appealing to potential "friends" by asking for help in your tuition from more experienced ladies.
Have you ever watched the Graduate?

thanks for the tips mate most usefull

i find it equally difficult getting in touch with people on here and im wondering what im doing wrong!? a few people in the 'real' world have told me that i look quite young and i have the wierd feeling that people here are mostly looking for experienced guys. maybe i dont appeal to people, i just dont know what it could be. ive been trying to be active as well (lot of people dont check their mails though :-( ) however there no much has been going on. anyone got any tips about how to improve my profile, maybe put different different photos on etc? would be highly appreciated :-) and please be totally honest

hiya hunni am the new girl on the block and you say your the new guy maybe we should hook up. age is st a number and am youg too. email me back if you wanna.xx.img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

mr bernz and geezer:

Sorry to be blunt, but your profiles are absolutely dire!
The ratio of guys:couplessingles? well, go figure it out!
There is always going to be a helluva lot more guys seeking couples and fems than the other way round.
This kind of topic is always posted, so you should check out other advice given to single guys.
It's not your age, just because you're on a swinging site, doesn't mean you're automatically guaranteed a shag!
And it does tend to be that genuine 'swingers' it is about the lifestyle, so the average single guy who can't get lucky on a night out is not what they're after.
If this isn't you, and you are genuinely into the scene, then you need to let people know that!
There will be relatively few couples or girls searching for guys, and that unfortunately means you have to do most of the leg work.
However, if you contact them with a profile like you have at the mo - they don't know anything about you and can't separate what makes you so different from every other 'fit bloke with big cock who's not fussy' so they're not likley to reply.

Take some time to create a unique profile, but most importantly take time to search out the couplegirl- don't just send 100 flirts to everyone in your area.

Single fems especially will be inundated with mails, so if they even get round to reading yours, they can afford to be extremely fussy with who to reply to.
Make sure you only write to couples where you know you can offer what they're looking for.

Good photos is also a good way to start- not a lot of women like 'cock shots' (they've seen it all before) and whilst some do, most prefer good face and body shots.
Its also a good idea to take time to chat in the rooms and forums - strike up friendships and get networking!
We've been introduced to other couples, through couples that we intially started chatting to, just because one couple thought we all had similair interests....

sorry if I sounded so blunt, but there have been plenty of posts like this in the past, but hope it might help you on your mission!

Good luck
M xx