Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

dogging in bucks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hey can any1 help me

i am at university in buckinghamshire and i need to be kept entertained so please tell me of some local dogging sites PLEASE I PROMISE I WILL CUM!!!

Re: dogging in bucks

im looking to get into some dogging too.

i know of a few places near reading if you wanna meet up and fuck there?

tonight if you are free.

hi i would like to keep you happy if you cant find a dogging site when ever i go i can never find any so if you want me to meet you i really would not let you down and perhaps we could make each other happy my email address is if your not interested in meeting me then im really sorry for writing this email to you thanks dave xxxxx

hi sarah

Depends where in Bucks you are - let us know and we will try and point some areas out 2 u

hi travel a lot, 35 male, wife lost interest, be interested in a meet and make you cum anyway you want. Would would u like. PS I LOVE OUTDOORS!!

mail me back

im not from buck but live in keb=nt and am happy yo pick ypou up and take you dogging up in bucks if you fancy it mail me at and i foward you a photo

Cobbler'shill is a nice place for doggin

There are a few places in and around Buckingham for Dogging ...

There is one on the A421 just out side of buckingham on the way to Milton Keynes ...

We also found one near Woburn Golf clud in Aspley Woods but haven't seen anyone on there...

Also one on the way to Kettering that is supposed to be the biggest and well know site in Bucks ... but we haven't tried that one yet ..

Regards

JayElle

P.S. If you have any questions please drop us a mail and we'll do our best to make your stay in Bucks as pleasurable as possible...

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi I'm new to this also so if you have found any good spots or would like to meet for fun let me know!?!

can sum one tell where there r good dogging locations in buckinghamshire i know of COBBLERS HILL PLEASE reply if u can help me thks

hi i live in milton keynes and i havent found any yet can someone tell me where there are and if there any good or would you like to meet me there for some fun in the bushes or in or out the car please contact me and i will turn up thanks

hi darling im willing to meet you when ever you want if your interested please get in touch im not a time waster img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Hi - anyone got any dogging venues in High Wycombe ?

hi sarah if ur looking for action then we can help mail me back if ur interested genuine..

hi sexy im a hot 23 year old new to all this never been to any thing but have alot of experience wana see wat happens together an swap number an pics first sxc x