Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Define Sexy

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

After a year of waiting, Game of Thrones is back on our screens. I finally managed to watch the new episode last night, which reminded me of the terrible crush I have on Peter Dinklage’s character, Tyrion Lannister - essentially a dwarf with a drinking, gambling and womanising problem, yet he still makes me swoon with his raised eyebrow and his sharp one liners.

This got me thinking: What is sex appeal? Is it looks? Is it the mind? Is it an attitude? Perhaps a combination of all the above.

What do you think? What is your definition of sexy?

I think of it...

... as a state of mind. No it doesn't have to be a very handsome guy as long as he has not inherited his looks from Shrek. It is - for me - the man, his mind, creativity, charm, his height, the way he makes me feel and seduces me... a combination of factors.

Bruce Willis is one of my favourite actors. I think you can tell what I mean by lethal combination during the 'Die Hard' decade. Together with Top Gun I wore the dvds to paper thinness. It is something a man either has or he hasn't - you cannot suddenly 'adopt' sex appeal. It's in the 'jeans' ;-)

Brad Pitt

Seven Years in Tibet
Mr & Mrs Smith
Fury
Fight Club
World War X
Seven
Troy
The Assassination of Jesse James
Oceans Eleven
Legends of the Fall
Twelve Years a Slave
Meet Joe Black
Interview with the Vampire
Oceans Twelve
Oceans Thirteen
Babel
The Mexican
The Departed

Plus at least another 50 films are listed. Sex appeal is how he easily slips into any type of role as if it is a second skin. He looks sexy in anything and yeah even naked ;-) coz he is just a natural at giving out involuntary body signals img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

RE:Define Sexy

I'm sexy and I know it img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

An Attitude?

Perhaps 'sexy' is an attitude. Sometimes you meet men and women who would not be considered as conventionally beautiful, but you couldn't help but be attracted to them anyway because they were so charismatic. There are also absolutely gorgeous people in the world who have zero sex appeal because they seem so one dimensional. Sexiness has very little to do with looks in some cases, instead it radiates from the inside and makes you irresistible to others. It's subjective, too. What might be sexy to one person isn't necessarily sexy to another.

As you can see by my name I am into ladies that squirt..I love it. And to me..sexy is tying up a sexy gusher..stroking her and teasing her all over and working her up slowly until she can stand no more and just explodes her lovely warm juices all over my face chest and cock. Drives me wild :-) img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

A combination of all :)

A combination of all :)

It's not the looks, personality says it all for me! I don't like to judge a book by it's cover

Define sexy

I am and yes this knows the entire city atleast...img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

What is sexy?

Sexy to me are the things that you see on a person that make you say..."WOW!". What might be sexy for some might not be sexy for others. For me....sexy is that little space some women have between their teeth, big perky boobs, nice eyes, a nice body, and a warm friendly smile. In terms of attitude or personality.....you don't really know how a person's mannerisms are until you interact with them.....although some people's attitude are so bad that you can see it on them and that kills their sexiness.

Sexy is someone who is confident, and good looking, and you know that they can fuck your brains out!

Sexy is ME ! :)