Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Why SWING????

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi Guys! I am a student at UT and I am doing a project on swinging. I was wondering if anyone would be willing to help me out by answering the question: Why swing? What exactly are the benefits of swinging and why participate in it? Any help would be GREATLY appreciated!

Re: Why SWING????

swinging is a no strings atatched bit of fun. extra fun without the deciete . gr8 fun 2 be had. u should try it !!!!!!!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Hi it can also create a lot of jealousy and troubled relationships.

"Swinging causing a lot of jealousy and troubled relationships."
yes maybe in a few cases but its about choice and communication.
some choose to swing. they discuss it at great length, they try it and if they enjoy it they continue to do it. if they dont like it they stop.
no one holds a proverbial gun to their head.
swinging isnt about clandestine affairs or salvaging ailing marriages. swinging is about being open and removing the jealousy and secrecy.
there are some very good articles on the web about swinging and some very good pages of advice for those interested in swinging.
if a relationship fails after an attempt at swinging i say it was doomed to fail anyway. swinging was a last ditch attempt at saving it. its failing cant be attributed to swinging. its the individuals within the relationship.
the most successful relationships are those with good lines of communication. jealousy arises through a lack of effective communication or dishonesty.
swinging shouldn't be confused with affairs, one night stands, illicit relationships or a bit on the side. swinging isnt about satisfying the needs of one person in a couple. this is where communication comes into it.