Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever game again, today it's sex on public transport. Yay or nay?

Re

Yes top deck of a bus such fun x

RE:Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

Top deck too, str8 fucking,such a turn on

Does the mile high club count lol x

yup

RE:RE:Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

I'd say so couplefun ;)

x

RE: RE: RE: már valaha ... Sex on BKV?

Konkrétan szex nem . Tapizás sok volt .

sex on public transport....

oh hell yes....So far Bus, Train and Taxi.....So only got the Plane to do.... Maybe i should put it on a bucket list ;)

Have you ever

Done train, also torpedo compartment on a nuclear submarine, next to a tigerfish torpedo. Does that count double, lmfao

Done that!

Does the Missile Control Center on a Boomer count???

Have you ever game again, today it's sex on public transport. Yay or nay?

Yes atleast a couple of time while travelling on a long distant train. It was awesome as people were passing by while we were fucking each other. img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Oh Yes

on a coach on the way back to the hotel in Playa de las Americas, Jess gave me the best and most unexpected Blow Job i'd had off her :)

Only fingering my lady with her Jean zipper down. Squelched a lot so had to stop

Yes to planes, train, cab, bus, helicopter, horse drawn carriage and in elevator at courthouse, after judge dropped charges for sex in public.

yeah done couple of times in Train !

Re: Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport

Yup done it a couple of times.... in a train... in a park and in the grounds of an old monument...

Yes on a high.speef train

Yes on a high.speef train

Re: Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

I'm still looking for some excitement in my life.
I've never found anyone who wants to be adventurous outside or on a train or bus etc.

I'm open to offers from any ladies who want to educate me :-)

img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Re: Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

yes

On a train from Geneva to Milan. Saw a girl we both smiled then just kissed. Went to her couchette and fucked each other for over an hour. Dressed then left. We never spoke a single word to each other . It was an experience I will never forget.

Got blowjobs in a car and on a bus a few times while people watched. Having people watch is the sexy part and the thrill.

Yes

partial nudity, BJ and fucking on buses.
On a trains - some nudity and fucking from behind up against the widow to 'flash' anybody on the platform of no stop stations. OK train was probably travelling to fast to be seen properly - but it sure didn't feel like that!
Also, fucking in a lift in a public building - albeit very late [early] but to spice it up we got naked and left our cloths on one floor and then did oral and fucked as the lift went up and down between the ground and top floor where the doors auto opened.

partial nudity, BJ and fucking on buses.
On a trains - some nudity and fucking from behind up against the widow to 'flash' anybody on the platform of no stop stations. OK train was probably travelling to fast to be seen properly - but it sure didn't feel like that!
Also, fucking in a lift in a public building - albeit very late [early] but to spice it up we got naked and left our cloths on one floor and then did oral and fucked as the lift went up and down between the ground and top floor where the doors auto opened.

me too Washington DC to London

yes, on a taxi !img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

yeah I had many times, the most inforgettable is once where in a night bus the lady sitting next to me gave me a head while i was playing with her boobs and pussy.

RE:RE:RE:Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

Yes,in a bus..it was so fun

Yes taxi

Yes several times on trains especially got taken into toilets she screamed so loud had conductor knock door asking if everything is alright lol

On plane

Yes, from chicago to abu dhabi, first i helped a girl with her big bag and settled her down. Then told her that i am right there sitting in a business class so in case if she needs any help feel free to come and let me know. As expected She came and tapped on my shoulder told me that she is getting bored while everyone was sleeping i took her to the kitchen prep area where stewards work amd started talking to her dragged her to the kissing topic telling her that her lips are drivimg me crazyy and then pulled her in the toilet kissed her fucked her she sucked me!!

Hi

Sunny in s Delhi n r I panjabi very sexy in south Delhi Looking couple active partner woman Kapoor

Bus, train, my own car and taxi

Bus was funny as the woman opposite us was trying to be sly while watching but failed massively, pretty sure her seat was moist when she got of the bus. Got caught on the train, guy checking the tickets just asked if we was having fun, we didn't know what to do but as he left we carried on, was our fault for fucking in the bike storage area.

Yes on a Royal Navy ship (it was my public transport)!!!

Does a London to Inverness sleeper count?

Hi nigel bi, I was flying to USA, WHERE
I MET TOM AND SUE we got chattimg and
found we were the same bisexual's... so we
had 1 on 1 SEX FUN )( First I took sue to
plane loo, sue 28 slim and curvy, tit's 60FF,
SHAVEN : sue started giving me blow job,
filling her mouth with cum.... then I fucking
both hole's while her tit's were slapping the wall's loo ???... two hour's later tom and I
went loo, tom 6ft-2in, slim body, cock 15"× 8" shaven : we both gave each other blow
job and then tom was fucking me all 15"
Filling my ass, with cum mmmmmm

yes the back seat of a double decker bus in Nottingham, was in my youth and I have no pictures etc

no

Done on main running roads in my car

I have also done it in my car several times on the main running roads! The country where i live in it is extrenely dangerous!!! If cops catch u they will tape both of the partners and will demand heavy bribe too or will give u on media and will also put u in jail so you are fucked up even then driven by my fantasies i have done several times and i still do it in public as it is so much fun! In my country even if one is caught by a bunch of guys even then i would be a very difficult situation. I dream to live in a country where such problems doesnt exist!! Doing in public is fun!!

Done on main running roads in my car

I have also done it in my car several times on the main running roads! The country where i live in it is extrenely dangerous!!! If cops catch u they will rape both of the partners and will demand heavy bribe too or will give u on media and will also put u in jail so you are fucked up even then driven by my fantasies i have done several times and i still do it in public as it is so much fun! In my country even if one is caught by a bunch of guys even then i would be a very difficult situation. I dream to live in a country where such problems doesnt exist!! Doing in public is fun!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" yep,train is my best choice img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

Yay.

In the toilets of a coach on my wayfrom London to Leeds. Can't remember where she was from but she wasn't English. Probably Polish - nah definitely not Polish but Latvian or something like that.

Yes, planes, trains and automobiles, including a fire engine :-)

Have you ever...Sex on Public Transport?

we had on our own car she make blow up i seat on staring wheel
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" and in a train it was amazing

ya gr8 fun both bus n train underground central line xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Not sex, but got sucked by my wife in train... that was just awesome... my whole family was there in train as we were returning from my marriage... it was just one awesomest experience

I hope it counts 2 times for me, did u know them

yes plane DC to London, twice did not know them

Train

Shagged girl on train her bouncing on my lap as we went through a crossing with a queue of cars, waved and carried on greatimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Sure.....many times on buses from Kisumu to Nairobi or returns (Kenya) Also a couple of times in a cab from a outing while headed home!!!! What makes it more sweet and worth trying again is the fact that you have put the fear aside...n are doing it and the imagination that other peoplecab driver may be watching!!! Hehehe

Yes

Have done on public transport that was only groping but have also done in public places and the most exciting was trial room!

Not yet :)