Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

I need humping now

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi im looking for someone to give me a goood seeing to im a convincing tv i give great head i allso swollow im 5 foot 2 average build dress to please so what are you waiting for come and geti it love sassieimg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons011.gif"

Re: I need humping now

hi sassie would love to hump youdrop me a line if your interested
tricia

Hi Sassie.
Would love to,Sat afternoon any good? approx 1200-1400.
based in northants but in your area 22nd.
you would have to answer BEFORE 1700 today?
take care
Robert.

Hi Tricia i would love you to give me a good humping im giving you my mob no get in touch and lets arrange it 07939244969 img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

get in touch babe i want you 07939244969img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

I know its a bit after your add was placed but I will treat you like a lady and give you the best blowjob you have ever had get in touch

Hi sounds good to me drop me a line and i will give my no love sassie xxxx

Hi trica get in touch my no is 07939244969 i want you to hump me good and hard love sassie xxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

Hi Sassie- we chatted on a while back, but you already had a meet for the next day.

Fancy taking another look at my profile & dropping me an email? lostinnotts at g m a i l . c om

hi sass,i live 20min from lincoln and could meet up anytime if ur interested.

Hot damn! Gothic too, but miles away. Humping sounds fun though. May I hump you from afar?

im a good looking young stud and would love to cum n meet you