Home > Forums > Socials & Parties (The Social Scene)

THE ROOKIE VI ESSEX SOCIAL IS COMING 8TH JULY

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Yes, this may seem a bit early to advertise but if you would like to attend on the 8th of July to one of the most fun events in the history of swinging then get mailing now.

SIMPLE RULE NO MAIL !!! NO INVITE!!! DON'T MISS OUT THROUGH LAZINESS

This is also my birthday bash this year so i hope loads of you come and enjoy a great night out

Any questions don't be afraid to ask thats what im here for

Hope to hear from you all soon

Andy Rookie xxxxxxxxxxxx

Re: THE ROOKIE VI ESSEX SOCIAL IS COMING 8TH JULY

Hi, can you send me some more details please, thanks Toni

Hi,

please could you send us some details?

Many thanks,

Anna X

Have added you both to the list if you could at some stage send me an email on here as its how i set up the guestlist to make sure everyone gets all the info and keep track of who has checked their mail also i'm looking to get a bigger venue for this one so thats to be sorted yet

Hope to hear from you soon

Andy Rookie

hi there yes i would like to join ya party on the 8 july please forward details and ill meet ya there with full swing

Just to save confusion i'll make things clear from the off,

THIS IS JUST A SOCIAL, DRINKS LAUGHS AND A CHANCE TO MAKE NEW FRIENDS THERE WILL BE NO SHAGGING ON THE STAGETABLESBAR ETC

it simply allows you to make contacts and let people see you are genuine

Mind you chances are your luck may change afterwards lol

anyway i await all your emails

Rookie

Oi Bill feckin bailey!
where you been?
me and the missus need details.......is it the same pub as before etc etc
book us on the karaoke.....she gonna sing 'my everything' by barry white and i gonna sing 'mr hanky the xmas poo'
promise not to strip this time (cant promise she wont) and will gladly accept any of the 2,368 beers you must owe me by now
8th july? isnt that your 40th birthday? should be a good do then!
Dona and stands
xx

sorry i'm not sure i remember you are you the elderly gent who came with his nurse and a drip for your liquid lunch lol

Quite possibly the same pub m8 tho i'm looking at a different one v soon near a very nice hotel we could all get in - not wanting to spoil the surprise but there's a sauna jacuzzi steam room swimming pool and gym i dar esay at your age you should avoid the gym incase the pacemaker kicks in again but we will see.

xxxxx fer the mrs

will mail ya soon
Rookie

hi hun can u send me the details plz had a great time last 1 and would love to be there this time thanx susanjenkin2

hi rookie m8 send me details of the do as soon as you know had a gr8 time at last do see u all soon zinzan

Hi, can ya send me some info please, be nice to meet a few faces. thanks mate

Can anyone wishing to recieve an invite and details please send me an email to this name

Rookie

Hi Andy, could u send me the details, many thanks

hi, please let me know details as only joined site 2 months ago and want to meet the peeps on site xxxxxxxxxxx

Yo, Rookie,

Heard a lot about your parties fella, can you send me some details please, might have to get meself down there if thats ok...

G.............

any news on the venue yet rooks?

Hi would love to come and of course celebrate your birthday in style..... please forward me the details xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif" hi please could we have some details plase? would love to come along
G & L

We would be interested in attending your social can you e mail us details

thanks

Hi peeps sorry ive missed the messages i've been away a few days

I shall hopefully be going sunday to see the new venue and break the details to the new landlady very gently lol ......shhhhh if anyone asks its fancy dress ... tarts n' tarts

Will keep you all posted

Rooks x

hi can u send me some more info as i am interested!

hi id like to come could u email me more details venue etc when u have them thanks Eileen x

hi m8 would like to attend ya do send me some info cheers m8.

OK FOLKS

I know you've all been waiting a while for details soooooooooo.....

I have found and secured a new venue bigger and nicer cost a bit more but no worries

Just got off phone and the dj is booked as well all i have left to do is some hotel research for you all and i can start with main emails

MOST IMPORTANT

CAN YOU ALL MAIL ME ON THIS NAME IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO COME IT MAKES LIFE MUCH EASIER SENDING OUT THE DETAILS AND REMEMBER IF YOU ARE NOT LOOKING FOR A GUY THEN YOU WILL NEED TO CHECK YOUR "NON-MATCHES" MAILBOX FOR MY REPLY

Im away at me gf's till thursday night so i'll jump in the room and abuse a few of ya when i get backimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" .....oooops did i think that out loud??

take care, play nice and stay safe

Rookie xxxxxxxxxx

hi rookie would love to come could u plz send me details of were u going thanks babes xxxxxxxx

Is it here in Germany? What do I need to do to reserve a spot? We're very interested. What can we look forward to?

Germany erm no its in the uk but hey we dont mind ya visiting. Stansted airport isnt far at all Ryanair flies from Hahn and its always fun.

hmmmm perhaps a foreign exchange could be fun you send us all your lovely ladies and we'll send you...... erm..... Donatelloimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

PEOPLE CAN YOU PLEASE MAIL DIRECT TO THIS PROFILE NAME FOR DETAILS AND AN INVITE

Rookie xxxx

Hi Andy

Im new to this site and from Essex, unfortunately away for the 8th July, but do you have a few events organised andor are there any others that you know of.

Thanx

Pietro

Can you send me some details too please? Thanks!

img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" please mail profile directlyimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Any questions???????????

hi there am v interested,.. please send more details.. Andy.

Can you send more details?

book me in for two please mate xx

Yeh. Who do i email for details of event ? lol

(pssst am i still welcome......will get u pressie from Argos lol)

img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

hi andy m8 could you send me details of venue as soon as you have got them
thanks gary

Hi to you all

i have bunged those of you who have asked for details on the provisional guestlist but you will need to mail me to confirm and get the details sent to you.

PLEASE REMEMBER TO LOOK IN YOUR NON MATCHES MAILBOX FOR DETAILS IVE SENT SOME OF YOU A REMINDER SO TAKE A LOOK

See ya all soon i hope xxxx (cant wait)

Rooks xxx

Hi Rookie,
Please add our names and send us the details of social, ie what hotel, time etc.

see you soon

southcoastcpl xxx

May God, Allah, Buddha and Jehovah all shower holy blessings on you Rookie. Excellent idea about the exchange sending us to Germany.
Stands was particularly chuffed as we were struggling for a honeymoon destination and Munich is lovely around July.
We'd like to go after the social if at all possible as we are keen to collect our engagement presents.
Thanks for being one in a million and throwing a social in our honour. What a top bloke.
To the german people that wrote in....please take note: Rookie is a very very generous man and in the spirit of European unity will happily share his home and his woman with you.
Cheers bruv
Donatello3 and stands3
xx
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

i apologise for donatello he is suffering gulf war syndrome

no wonder the country is fecked

hmmmmmmmmm interesting.......in a recent poll people were asked who they would like to see defend this great nation.......R00K1E or Donatello3?
7% said R00K1E cos klingons have extra terrestrial powers and would protect us from flying saucers.
93% said the bloke that does it for a living.
Would be interesting to hear any other votes lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

its a well known fact 11% of the country are alcoholics 10% drug addicts 48% too old or too young to know any better 9% insane 9% foreign immigrants and people who dont care any way 6% too stupid to know what we're on about which leaves the sane 7% who voted for me.

ive asked the computer don

"COMPUTER SAYS NO"!!!

BY THE WAY YOU STILL COMING IN A TUTU???

I'm proud of ya really .........that ya got any job lol

i am in the insane 9% img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

so book us in , ya StatusQuo reject , cheers tonto , xxxxxxxx

You're always first on the list anyway m8 even b4 i've asked ya

Have to do it that way you bein so old i can never be sure you'll manage to type a reply.....hehehe

As always it'll be great to see ya and we'll see if we can sing the girls knix off....p'raps that shud be an olympic sport!!

All of you who havent mailed me yet pull your finger out please as the details will be out within the week and its gonna be busy.

Rooks xxx

Rookie....i love ya like a brother but for the last time........i am not wearing a tutu for you. let go of that fantasy and move on.
and while i'm feeling generous with advice isn't it about time you put your pic on ya profile and removed that one of henry viii in anne boleyn's boudoir?
will mail you soon bruv
img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

Bless .......TA humour pmsl

Before i forget people this is VERY important

The venue is entirely ours for the night and will be closed to the general public

IF YOU DO NOT HAVE AN INVITE REGARDLESS OF WHO YOU ARE YOU WILL BE CLASSED AS THE GENERAL PUBLIC AND WILL BE DENIED ACCESS.

If you wish to bring someone with you that is fine but i will need to know names and numbers in advance do not just turn up on the night NO EXCEPTIONS!!

Rooks
(Don's younger better looking and much smarter brother)
round of applause for stands doin all this charity workxx

hi would like to come to your party pls send me details off when and wear to go thanks

pmsl.......tis true.......rookie and me are twins......like arnold schwarzenegger and danny divito!
he spent the first 6 hours of his life in a bucket and was nearly christened placenta til he started bawling. still....it stopped us ever being burgalled and it kept me away from the open fire having his pic on the mantelpiece. i still think he's responsible for the dog running away the day mum brought us home. and try growing up with no mirrors in the house! its also true he is smarter.....one of us had to have brains. i'm the poor bugger with the looks. life can be so cruel.

bruv.....lots of people talking about it in main chat....i'm directing them to ya profile for details so just take ya pic off til the socials finished and we'll get more punters. lol

also do us a favour....chuck a list of hotels and B&Bs in when ya mail everyone. accomodation getting tight.

also send me details ASAP so i can whisper them to peeps when they ask about it

Don and the long haired general
xximg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

JESUS H CHRIST ITS HUGE!!!!! ( no not dons nob)

Thanks to all of you for your mails and texts supporting the event i will be sending the main details out on monday or tuesday so if you havent already mailed PULL YOUR FINGER OUT - of whomsoever it's in at the moment.

yup i look like danny devito but thats from malnutrition as mum never gave us meat when we were growing up as she used to tie it round Don's neck so our dog would play with him and then he at least had a friend -NOTE his affinity with murphy nowadays.......... nothing changes!! - we did once have a monkey but havent seen him in quite some time must still be hiding from a tranny that scared him a while back.

Anyway it appears we are going to have a brilliant night as always and i'll say thank you in advance for your support cos without you lot there would be no social.

special thank you to don for being my bruv all these years and standing by me - makin me look better

see ya all there and watch those mailboxes BOTH OF THEM!!!!!!

Rooks xxx

hmmmmmmmmm interesting.......in a recent poll people were asked who they would like to see defend this great nation.......R00K1E or Donatello3?
7% said R00K1E cos klingons have extra terrestrial powers and would protect us from flying saucers.
93% said the bloke that does it for a living.
Would be interesting to hear any other votes lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

LMFAO

Gonna miss it mate as im at a mates 40th but have a great Birthday Rookster im sure it'll be a blast

hi still waiting on a relpy whear and when the meet is let us know plsss .xxx

Gonna miss it mate as im at a mates 40th but have a great Birthday Rookster im sure it'll be a blast

mangs has mates must be a kebabiery convention

lol

have fun m8

Very very important please read if you intend coming to the social

as always happens when i send details out the guys and couples not seeking males dont see their mail till the last minute so i thought this time i'd explain in advance

!!!!!!!You have 2 mailboxes!!!! Matches & non-matches!!!!!!!!!!!!

Please check both of these over the course of the next few days as i will be sending the details mail out probably tuesday and wednesday morning if in doubt just ask

lets make this social a great one the way they used to be everyone having a great laugh and a few surprises on the way

see you all there

Rooks xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Edited to remove all capital letter posting - Admin

OK
Just to put everyone in the picture as there seems to be some confusion.
The Rookie Social is still ON!
it wont be off unless you hear from rookie personally.
whoever is telling people its off is way off mark. its not off. its most definitely ON!
If anyone else hears its off please bring it to my attention in chat or mail rookie or myself and i'll phone him but i can guarantee if its called off rookie will phone me and i will let people know.
Rookies socials are a really good night out so if you still wanna come get a mail sent to him ASAP
lots of people going and it looks like its gonna be the best one yet

HI ANDY,

SENT you email direct to your inbox.
donot forget your VERY WELCOME to come to our SWINGER'S PARTY on SATURDAY 1st JULY at BRENTWOOD? (COUPLES & SINGLE LADIES ONLY)

ALSO our SWINGER'S SHIP is nearly finished (WILL TAKE 800 people on three floors, moored in KENT) if you want a bigger venue??

SEE YOU SOON

JEFF & AMY

ooooooer i just noticed summat Donimg src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Me and You are "ADVANCED"!!! sounds importantimg src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

Or maybe just someone saying we're bloody old img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Oh and yup social is definately still on even if i have to hire a f**kin tent and bring me guitar and a 6pack its on so ignore which ever child is telling you different (after you've mailed me and told me their name of course lol)

see ya all there i'm off to start sending you lovely people details now

Rooks

wow tent, guitar and 6pack sounds like glastonbury i'll bring the sausages see yuo all on the 8th lol

damn i aint no newbie

Ok folks highly important

THE MAILS ARE OUT

IF YOU HAVENT RECIEVED ONE MAIL ME STRAIGHT AWAY SO I CAN GET THE DETAILS TO YOU ASAP (PLEASE CHECK YOUR NON-MATCHES MAILBOX FIRST)

To those of you who have got them and have booked to come etc i'm really looking forward to meeting you all and having a fantastic night

see ya all there

Rooks

please can we get more details, would love 2 b there lol x

Hi Rookie,
I just seen ur message for the 8th July. I'd love an invite. Are they available for single guy's?
Andy.

Mails sent remember people if you can confirm you'll be attendin that would help me loads.

The list just gets longer and longer

We would also like our nominations for a song for Don to sing. I'll choose the best one and see if he can manage.

Rooks

Hiya Rookie!! Thought i could be the first to nominate an ickle tune for The Don to sing. He wanted to do "The oldest swinger in town" as a tribute to you hun. But i didnt think that was very kind cos u aint THAT much older than him (lol). Next idea was "Would you like to Swing on a Star"....beats swinging from a chandelier i guess!! Anyway ultimately we came up with the one that we thought was most fitting considering his "legendary" title....."The King of the Swingers".....failing all that he sed he wud do another strip contest.......u gonna take him on this time instead of me?!! He had to admit defeat wen i beat him hands down!!img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

BTW!!!!!! How the feck do i get called a newbie here!!! I been here for years now lol

You a newbie as you don't post in here much lol

It's all to do with the number of posts you make, hence why Rookies is being changed to 'no life' due to the amount of time he spends on here lol

dunno how i can get a "no life" tag when all the posts i put in any other section than this one get deleted hmmmm political or what

and don's 6 years older than me ffs

id have thought don would be better off singin summat from the rocky horror show. "sweet transvite" perhaps lol

Rooks

dunno how i can get a "no life" tag when all the posts i put in any other section than this one get deleted hmmmm political or what

and don's 6 years older than me ffs

id have thought don would be better off singin summat from the rocky horror show. "sweet transvite" perhaps lol

Rooks

ahhhhhhhhhh, chill out bud, only a bit of humour lol

Hi there,
Would be interested in coming. Sounds like fun!

x Ella

can you send me the details agin wear it is cause lost the last one lol.i think we have a lift i think lol

hi rookie we hrtone from west yorks if poss can we attend your socail if yes will be pickin susznlee up on way thanks mel n ruth xxxx

Hi, I would be in terested in this, please could you send me info?

cheers,

R

mangs has mates must be a kebabiery convention

lol

have fun m8

thanks geez u too . Actually its the 20th anniversary of the UK Doner Producers inception . I'm King Doner Man lol got a medal and Hat and all pmsl

Right folks

It appears pretty much all of you have read your mails now so let the fun begin.

Have had a handful of people mention they'd be willing to share rooms etc so if anyone has booked and would be willing then put a post on here and help a fellow swinger out.

I personally shall be helping Don out of his chair and towards the microphone "bless the coffin dodgers".

See ya all there

Rooks xxxxxxxxx

p.s. leaving hotel between 7 and 7:30 so if you're looking to follow be there b4 then

IMPORTANT NOTICE FOR THOSE TRAVELLING DOWN THE M11

Duxford is on at the moment so please remember to allow a little longer for your journey as ive been informed (cheers hun xxxx) that the m11 near junc 10 is a bit busy of late

Rooks xxxx

WHOOOOOOOOO HOOOOOOOOOO BRING IT ON!!!!!!!

thanks for helping me out me chair rooks...but dont go doing ya back in again. remember last time you did your back in? trying to out sprint professor stephen hawking? or was it carrying more than one pint? i reckon it must have been racing the professor cos i aint never seen rookie buy more than one pint. his excuse is he's waiting for them to do discount on bulk ordering. for those nature lovers among you if you'd like to step outside when rooks starts singing you'll see the rare and beautiful lesser spotted essex lemmings hurling themselves to their deaths off cliffs. but enough already.....should be a good doimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

awwww lemmings how cute and makes a change from the sheep one sometimes finds round hereimg src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" ooops did i think that out loud?

will be a great do cos you lot are comin

see ya all there and please drive safe (unless you're portuguese of course)

hmmmmm rooney n ronaldo didnt they sing "save your love"

Rooks xxxxxxx

And while we are on the subject

We all slag off David Beckham for being thick but when was the last time Stephen Hawking's spot kick prowess was questioned????????img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

hi please send details uf your next social

james

hi rookie just read closed event so lettin u no we will be there red hot n rolling pickin sus n lee up on way if we dont make it we dead bibbs pormised me n ruth a hold of her boobs xxxxxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

Only a hold hr damn i am slipping !!!

and b4 anybody asks yes they are real !!!

Oh and i may need a hand holding them up as the corset has just about lost all its boning

Fran
x

WHO SAID "BONING!!!!!!!!!!"img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Ok folks well i've had the week off to recover and just wanted to say something.

THANK YOU!!!!!!

To everyone who came
To the people who made me laugh
To the people in the horny gear for the view (lol hi petra)
To those of you who shared rooms,cabs,beds etc just to help out
To Caz n Mick for swapping dates to help me out (sept 23rd def left free)
To sexyo for some great entertainment and for singin in tune (well done)

and

A special thank you to my friends for coming and making my birthday so cool and for always being there when i need em (luv ya all)

WATCH THIS SPACE I'M FEELING A SEQUEL COMING ONimg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rooks
xxxxx

lol just spotted that - anytime - always fun to dress-up img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif"

pmsl you carry on love i'm sure you won't find me complaining img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Rooks xxx