Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

BBW's or Thin women

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

This is for all the guys out there. If you were given a choice to fuck one of two women......one was a thin attractive looking women and the other was a BBW. Now i know alot of guys would love to fuck a fat women but are affraid that their mates would laugh at them.....lets say that no one would ever find out...........which one would you fuck and why.

my answer would be a BBW anyday. I just love the bigger women they just know how to have a better time and they are a great fuck.

Re: BBW's or Thin women

Thin ones are far for flexible

well being a BBW and knowing how my body works well with others ok yeah a thin woman might be a little more flexible but believe me i'm very flexible how u think i manage my 3sums hehehe and as for the comment on most men wouldn't want their mates to find out well more fool them the men i know love being with me and like to show me off

Suppose I have to exclude you then,just had a look, youhave a very pretty face as well

OK, so from the replies it seems there are many dedicated to BBW's who seem to be enjoying themselves anyway,
so how about SBW's & NBW's (Small and Normal) making their comments?

If I had a choice of a skinny woman and a chubby woman, it would always be the BBW. I just love BBWs.
If there is any BBW interested in a good time, get in touch. xx

I have to agree with Trinity, i am a size 18 & love large groupsgang-bangs & the guys leave on their knees so i think us larger ladies can handle ourselves better.

Kim xxx

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Confident BBWs are far sexier, imo. Give me the confident, curvy BBW who enjoys her body - and likes to use it! - every time! img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

My god, give me a bbw any day (or night)

I find a larger woman so sexy. I much prefer the way they look and feel.

Cant get enough of them, bring em on!!!

img src="imagesadultemoticons003.gif"

This is for all the guys out there. If you were given a choice to fuck one of two women......one was a thin attractive looking women and the other was a BBW. Now i know alot of guys would love to fuck a fat women but are affraid that their mates would laugh at them.....lets say that no one would ever find out...........which one would you fuck and why.

my answer would be a BBW anyday. I just love the bigger women they just know how to have a better time and they are a great fuck.

I have a BBW for a partner.. no-one laughs at me..

Either one will do me img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif" as long as this "thin" woman is not to thin as i like something to grab hold of hehe

i know alot of guys would love to fuck a fat women but are affraid that their mates would laugh at them

I would say its the guys who have a problem. They would laugh if they saw a friend with a BBW? Strikes me as a tad superficial and cowardly not to mention a bit stupid for putting their 'mates' opinion before their own happiness.
Is it not what the person is about that makes the difference? What if one of these 'so called mates' had a size 8 girlfriend who was a superb lover with an amazing personality who he then married. After a few children she became a comfortable size 18 but her personality and bedroom prowess didnt change. Would that be grounds for divorce because his 'mates' might laugh at him?

Would these mates laugh if the woman was black or deaf or not part of their master race?

rant over. thanks for listening xximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

BBW everytime !

My cockslut fuckbuddy is a size 20 who loves bareback any hole. 3 Somes 4 Somes Gangbangs, DP, Spitroast, Bukakke, She does the lot. All we need is plenty of cocks out there to satisfy her while i film all her holes getting creamed !

I've only ever fucked with BBW (just happened that way) and they were all terrific lovers. I'd like to try a thin one just to make a comparison though, so if there are any in Cornwall, get in touch if you want to prove all these posts wrong!img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

i know alot of guys would love to fuck a fat women but are affraid that their mates would laugh at them

I would say its the guys who have a problem. They would laugh if they saw a friend with a BBW? Strikes me as a tad superficial and cowardly not to mention a bit stupid for putting their 'mates' opinion before their own happiness.
Is it not what the person is about that makes the difference? What if one of these 'so called mates' had a size 8 girlfriend who was a superb lover with an amazing personality who he then married. After a few children she became a comfortable size 18 but her personality and bedroom prowess didnt change. Would that be grounds for divorce because his 'mates' might laugh at him?

Would these mates laugh if the woman was black or deaf or not part of their master race?

rant over. thanks for listening xximg src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

hey, i wasn't saying that i wouldn't go out with a bbw because my friends wouldn't like her because she is a bbw, i have been out with girls my friends didn't like and i didn't care and i won't start now.

what i meant when i said that was that i know there are some guys out there who wouldn't date a bbw because his friends would find out and make fun. didn't realise so many people would get annoyed from that quote

Looks like I'm outvoted here, but skinny for me in preference to BB.
My first time was with a skinny girl and I've always found BBWs a turn off, even when I was young and my motto was, "If it moves, screw it."

I remember once being between two girls in bed, one was BB and dying to get laid, but I just couldn't bring myself to do the deed.

BBW every time never been with a thin girl in my life and dont intend to there a real turn off if theres any BBW near oldbury get in touch.

BBW everytime !

My cockslut fuckbuddy is a size 20 who loves bareback any hole. 3 Somes 4 Somes Gangbangs, DP, Spitroast, Bukakke, She does the lot. All we need is plenty of cocks out there to satisfy her while i film all her holes getting creamed !

She sounds like a girl after my own heart!!! I'm a size 20 cockslut, and have no end of male attention - whether or not the guys tell their mates about me - I couldn't care less!

HI ALL HAVE TO AGREE ABOUT THE BBW BEING BETTER . MY X WIFE WAS A SIZE 1618 AND WENT ON A SERIOUSE DIET FOR ABOUT A YEAR AND HALF AND DROPPED TO SIZE 810 ALTHOUGH I STILL LOVED HER VERY MUCH SHE LOST HER LARGE BREASTS AND WAS JUST A BIT TO MUCH RIBS AND HIP BONES TO BE HONEST . BELEIVE SHE WAS MUCH MORE OF A TURN ON WITH SOME MEAT ON THE BONES . HAVE SINCE BEEN WITH THIN AND BBW AND BELIEVE THEY ALL FANTASTIC LOVERS BUT THERE IS SOMETHING SPECIAL ABOUT THOSE LARGER LADIES FOR ME ANYWAY AND A LOT OF OTHER FELLAS OUT THERE TO BY THE SOUNDS OF THINGS . BBW FOREVER . DAZ .

kim, your right, you have a beautiful picture, my name is tony
new to site, i'm 59 and am disabled from a stroke, i walk with a canew and without, i'm from the wildwoodrio grande are,

my buddy is in florida right now, but you are a woman i'd love have sit on my face and enjoy other pleasures

pleaser write back