Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Chrissy247's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 6 April 2015 Hey,x

Looking to go gators week mon,x

Need some men,xxx

Anybody ?

X

Q

wheres Gators

Gators

o k i do know where Exeter

RE:Gators

Hi babe,x

Gators Exeter,x

Chrissy,ximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hi babe

hi babe xximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

gators

im seriously thinking of wagging work on monday to come up tp gators never been before but ive checked out the official site ill be by myself so need some one to chat to at first getting there just dont want to be sitting in chair looking a bit lost so if you go along maybe you help break the ice by showing me around x

RE:gators

Ok,x

See you there,x

X

RE:RE:gators

Do you no when the next one is as work commitments have stopped me going :(

Fuck friends

Fuck friends
Hi all
We are desperately trying to get a few guys to join us regularly , separate mostly but a good group session would be fun !
We both like to play with cocks and cum so guys must be ok with this , maybe bi . Big cummers a bonus !
We are very genuine and we host . Are friendly and want it regular ! Messed around so much it's crazy . Come on guys !!
Sunday eve is a probable start
Pm us xx

fuck friends

Hi how are ye doing I would love to join in fun . Can I add you as friends will supply photos once we chat more.

RE:RE:RE:gators

The first mon of every month , I can't make every one so,will look forward to this mon , I'm so horny the boys that make it will be ......well you know!

XXX
img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:RE:RE:RE:gators

Ur !!

The boys that make it will
Be....xxximg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

RE:Chrissy247's Quick Meet

Yeah would love to

Yeah would love to

Yeah would love to

gators

sorry couldnt make it today realy gutted as i wanted to meet Chissy247 so ill just have to wait alittle longer not too long i hope xxxximg src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif"

RE:gators

Hey,x

Not a happy bunny ,tried to make got stuck in bloody tourist traffic. For more than an hour !!

So gave up. !!

Maybe make May ?

Was too nice a day to be sat in traffic jam so found fun somewhere else ,you always need a back up plan ;-)

XXX

RE:RE:gators

Il make may hopefully have lots of fun xx

Gators

next month xx