Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Strange Uses For Vaginas

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

These women have been using their vaginas as more of a storage facility than for what they’re actually made for.

Wadded Australian tourist Brenton Price met Shacayre Tims in a bar and took her back to his hotel room for a night of passion. Shacarye attempted a quick getaway in the morning however, with his £17,000 Rolex stowed away in her vagina. He did get his watch back after she was reprimanded by police but was as you can imagine was still a little shook up at almost losing a bit of jewellery worth more than what some people would put down as a deposit on a house!

This one boggles the mind, for some reason feminist artist Casey Jenkins has a thing for shoving a ball of wool into her lady bits and then knitting clothes. She leaves the wool in there come rain, shine or…menstruation…Never accept Christmas jumpers from this woman.

If you like your yogurt, then you may want to stop reading now as this could make you think twice about how it was made next time you see it!
Cecilia Westbrook a US university student attempted to make her own brand of yogurt by filling up her vaginal cavity with Soylent at night and leaving it to ferment in her body’s natural bacteria as she slept. She’d then devour her creamy creation with blueberries for breakfast the next morning….If you’re feeling ill and put off anything milk-based right now, you’re not alone!

A young lady from Colombia visited her doctor claiming to have abdominal pains. On closer inspection, the doctor discovered a potato with roots inside her vagina. She had been misinformed that potatoes could be used as contraception and so had put a spud up there, not realising that a warm, wet place like a vagina would give the ideal place for a potato to grow and so it had gained size and sprouted roots which were sticking outside of her privates..eek!

Have you seen any stories of strange uses for vaginas like these?

Blueberries

i can honestly say i quite fancy the breakfast idea...! ;)

Chaz's insertions blog.

Not a " foreign object in vagina " story but one which may amuse. I knew a lady some years ago, who worked in A & E in a North London Hospital. One day a guy came in with a vibrator jammed in his bum.It was duly removed but the nursing staff had a good giggle over the fact that he had arrived the hospital by bus.Not only that ,but the thing was still buzzing ( testimony to the efficacy of Duracell )
For me ,it conjured up a very funny picture of him trying to pay his fare whilst jigging up and down and his change jangling in his pockets.
I daresay,many lady members who also happen to be A&E nurses have similar anecdotes to relate.

RE:Chaz's insertions blog.

Haha thanks Fetch that gave me a good chuckle!

RE:Strange Uses For Vaginas

I agree with imhorny the brekky idea is quite hot. Id be up for trying that.

I agree with imhorny the brekky idea is quite hot. Id be up for trying that.

RE:RE:Chaz's insertions blog.

Charles and Camilla had driven their Range Rover into the countryside and were sitting on the grass having a picnic and talking to the trees and plants. Suddenly, Camilla spotted an armed man in the distance coming toward them." Oh dear,Charles ! " she cried " I think he's coming to rob us.What shall we do ? " Charles replied " Quick Camilla, hide all your valuables and jewelry in your pussy ! ".. which she duly did. The man came up and said " Gimme all your valuables! of I'll shoot you! "
" We're Royalty,my man " replied Charles " we don't carry valuables "
The robber snarled " In that case I'll take the Range Rover " and in he jumped and drove off.
" You know Camilla " said Charles wistfully,as he watched the robber speed off , " It's a pity I didn't think of using your pussy as a hiding place a bit earlier"
" Why is that Charles ? " enquired Camilla , as she extracted the tiaras,diamond rings, gold bracelets, sapphire ear rings and priceless necklaces from her vagina.
" We might have been able to save the Range Rover too ! " retorted Charles

750ml

We have a native living in my town, who was caught stealing a bottle of rum 750ml she had inserted it into her vagina and was trying to walk out the store.img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

'Rotating umbilicus syndrome'

Is the medical parlance for 'vibrating items inserted rectally'.
If left 'on' they can migrate up the colon and require surgical removal.
(poor chance of natural 'fall-out' if they've been fitted with long-life batteries!)

There is a (in)famous internet photo of a 'Buzz Lightyear' toy that has been inserted and the wings are extended for flight!

Big Dildos...

I have always enjoyed the sight of women pushing huge dildos into themselves.....

Some funny ass people

somewhat of topic

But I used to work behind the meat counter at a well known supermarket. I continually had the urge to put my cock into the bacon slicer. One day the urge was just too much to resist. I couldn't help myself. I pulled down my pants and put it in. The manager found out, and it was pandemonium.

Both the the bacon slicer, who was a dishy young guy, and I were dismissed immediately and were banned from the store.img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"