Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Scary Sex Toys

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A Japanese entrepreneur, Koichi Uchimara has created a ‘Girlfriend pillow’ called the ‘Ita-Supo’. The pillow emblazons the image of a woman (cartoon of course…) which is supposed to offer it’s user a bit of a loving chat when no-one else is there to give it. The pillow possesses sensors located within the breast and genital areas which will provoke a response such as “What if I start loving you more than I already do?” or “Hey that hurts!” depending on how hard these ‘sensitive bits' are touched. Pillow talk taken too far!

The girlfriend pillow isn’t the only insanely creepy sex gadget out there though, there’s also the likes of the Tongue Vibrator. This is the stuff of many peoples’ nightmares, a disembodied, pink body organ complete with the rougher texture that is found on real tongues… There’s plenty of tongue-shaped vibrators out there but those resembling an actual tongue that looks as though it’s been hacked off from its owner’s head are really not so sexy!

Here’s an example of another realistic disembodied body part of a toy that could keep you up at night, but not for the right reasons…For the foot fetishists out there, the Vajankle could bring pleasure as opposed to nightmares. This is effectively an extremely believable foot that also doubles up as a fleshlight.

Mr.Jack sex toy…well hopefully you’re not scarred for life after looking this one up but it’s just absolutely terrifying. It looks like it might actually be alive and it’s wrong on quite a few levels. You wouldn’t want this thing in the same room as you let alone touching your privates.

Does the idea of these toys give you the heebie jeebies or do you yourself know of any gadgets that have been created to give pleasure but are even more obscene and shudder-inducing?

RE:Scary Sex Toys

The tongue vibrator is a scary thought. I searched for it online and came up with the INS Super Tongue :-) And,...uhmmm, yes, it looks... well I would call the police if I saw that thing lying on the floor.
What I haven't come across yet, is a vibrator for men that is as discreet as the women's panty vibrator.

RE:RE:Scary Sex Toys

It's horrible isn't it? Nightmarish.

There's male vibrating thongs which you can buy, seems they're remote control as well but you could probably also get away with a bullet vibrator or a vibrating cock ring for discreteness I think.