Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

rex11's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Monday, 9 March 2015 hi we are looking for guys to have threesome with if you like send with ur pic so can do reply.

RE:rex11's Quick Meet

Hi I am Rahul 30 single .... I am fair 5'10 medium built guy....can't share pics but can meet u casually in some public whenever u wish n if all 3 r comfortable we can go head or we can drop...let me knw hw to contact u whn ever ur intrestd for fun with me

hi,
ihave already posted my pic and video they are mine. so pls go through it and reply.

hi,
firstly i thank you for adding me as friend and your response.
As i stated in the profile i am from HUBLI karnataka.
so plz let me know about you more. so that we can proceed further.

Hi Dude,
Thanks for posting. I am very much interested in your posting. Kindly request to send an email so that i can share my contact number to u. I am 38 , single male from hyderabad. Thanks for posting. By job , i am into white color post.

hey haiii iam

Iam m single from vijayawada. well educated and maintain secrecy...I missed ur appointment ..do let me know next time.,if ur giving another chance like that

hi,
are you online now?
we can chat in details. plz reply.

iwant to join plz msg u r id

u can see on cam when u on line

hellow..am a single male and been in hyderabad over a year now,,working..plus i got an apartment here as well.. i love what you guys are into and would love to be a part of it as well..got my pics uploaded in profile so do reply if interested or not. :D