Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Weirdest and Wildest Places Members Have Had Sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We published a survey named 'Sexual Likes And Dislikes’ last year, one of the questions asked on it was ‘where is the wildest place you’ve ever had sex?’

Here’s a few of the weirdest places our members have answered:

'information booth on a highway.'

'Magistrates Court Public Toilets.'

'On a picnic table on top of a mountain in France.’

'ln KFC toilet.’

‘under a waterfall at sunset in Malaysia.'

'In a rapeseed field while the farmer was harvesting.'

Do you like the sound of any of these or can you already tick them off your sexual to-do list? Where would you say would be the wildest place you’ve had sex?

Hospital

We have had in hospital not once but twice and must say it gives u adrenaline rush. Ps she was the patient and the bed is sweet.

We have had sex in the fields couple of times,at home on the grass. Terrace a few times

Yup that's about it for now

RE:Weirdest and Wildest Places Members Have Had Sex

We have had it in pool changing rooms, great adrenaline rush, was very busy that day, in sandunes in middle of the day, in public toilets, outside behind public toilets

re weirdest and wildest places had sex.

Last night 12am on a trampaleen till 3am.Was on front lawn, lucky it was not a cold night. Put a spring in my life,lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

In a stuck lift in an office building, while waiting to be rescued by the facilities department, and on the top deck of a London night bus.img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

in a country park ladies toilet..was enjoying myself so much I couldn't keep the noise down..god knows what people thought..we crept out after..luckily no one was around..probably scared them off lol

In the car as it was going through the car wash. Had to be quick before soap washed

Weirdest & Wildest

Not so weird but pretty wild. In a pool at a resort at night when we caught the security guard watching us. Drove us both to new heights and a few mind blowing orgasms.

How about Driving seat of a car while driving...

img src='imagesadultemoticons002.gif'

we had sex in the neighbours bed while they were away on holiday

Train Toilet

i fuck one lady in train toilet in winter night.almost half n hour she take in doggy style

Balcony

When young, had a girlfriend whose parents didn't allow us to sleep in the same room. When with her in their house, her parents had a little get together for their friends on their terrace. When they were sitting there me and the girl sneaked up on the balcony just above the terrace, literally two meters away, and I fucked her real good. She had ro really make a serious effort not to breathe loudly or let go of any little moans or screams. I wish her parents knew haha!

Top the hill

On the top of quite a high hill in Devon. Flat area: you could see if any ramblers were approaching. You could also hear the search and rescue helicopter when it approached! Dirty fuckers descended a little and hovered. We waved and they waved back.img src="imagesadultemoticons024.gif"

St James's park London at lunchtime.

I used to meet my GF there to eat lunch together on some work days. One day we got carried away and just did it there and then, with several people nearby watching. We just didn't care.

Army

In the reck room. On basic training weekend pass .standing up with her leg over my arm her back aginst the wall .

While piloting my aircraft to Tofino my female copilot gave a wonderful BJ....

A close dance on a jolimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Pit latrine

Had great sex several times in a pit latrine with my friends wife, had to do it in very interesting positions due to the confined space

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

I had sex in hair saloon ...she was cute n sexy ..I touch her butt she dont mind so we end up have sex after my hair wash
when I lick her wet parf she let me have her

Weird places for sex

Over the main turbine casing in the engine room of one of HM's ships

Weird places for sex

In a grope box in a fetish club. In a clients house whilst installing a sauna. Up a tree in a park during daylight.

Hospital phone booth

While my husband was waiting for me to return to my room, before my operation the next day, I met an old boyfriend and we had sex in a phone booth that had glass windows and a light in it. People were walking by as I slid slowly up and down his cock..... cum drained down my panty-less legs all the way back to my room. I quickly went into the bathroom to remove the evidence......yep, I got pregnant around that time.... no idea to this day who the father is...... img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

in a ditch

In a ditch by the side of the road.

not found a girl for sex

img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"