Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Do older women really find younger men attractive?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I've tried for ages to meet a horny older women to show me the ropes and now I am beginning to wonder if they exist at all? Any views or experiences welcome?

Re: Do older women really find younger men attractive?

im a 35 yr old woman who never plays with younger men simply because i like my older men tooooooooo much lol but apparently im one of the few so yes there are plenty of older women who like theyr younger men just not me lol

Well if there are plenty of older women out there looking for younger guys i must be looking in the wrong place

Hi
Try normal dating sites, full of post menopausal women who want just the body

I'm doing a series of films which will be with attractive we guys 18-25, i tried advertising on here before & had 60 replies. Out of these only 3 sent a picphone number like i asked & only 1 turned up.
A lot of young guys think they would love to do this but get cold feet when it come to the crunch.
If there are any we guys 18-25 who can send me a pic (facial) & a phone number to my e-mail addres at : who are interested in being in a film with me & my other mature lady friends please get in touch.

kim xxx

Hung is right, even if there are many women who prefer younger guys, the proposal of a pic and number doesnt quite enter the 'genuine' catagory. Or they just aren't interested

Women has kinks as well as men, and some get turned on over age difference. But attractive? Guess they find the attractive attractive, quite simply, as we do, when we are looking for looks.

Yes, I have a kink - older chubby girls are just great! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" - but they require brains and fantasy in exchange for the key to their gardens.

Women who look for younger hunks generally look in the age group around 20, since they are and will always be the young generation. As a grown up 35+ guy I can never, no matter the age difference, claim to be attracting those women looking for younger men.

I have been with many older or same age men bar two, the two who were younger were selfish, when they came they just up and left, with no consideration or finding out if i came, or even attempting to make me cum. Older men tend to be more considerate in bed, often making u cum b4 they do

I don't know if it is an age thing, I have always enjoyed making my partner come as much, if not more as cumming myself.

I am a man after all, so I do understand the desire to turn over and start snoring after ejaculation. But sex is about people - I'm not saying that it is love - but if I'm having sex with someone, I want them to enjoy. That is the case regardless if it is a lover, a stranger or a hooker.

But I'm 41 years old now. So age probably does make a difference, not because I've changed, I just didn't know so much 20 years ago...

yes that ture very but i can make y cam 3time it it ok img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" to tungalady