Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Visiting Huntingdon 17th April

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I am visiting HuntingdonEaster Monday 17th April and will be all alone in my hotel and hoped to enjoy the evening with an attractive couple with an orally Bi or Bi curious guy and a lady socing and heel wearer'
A little about me then, I am in my 40s an attractive Bi guy (or so I have been told) very clean and discreet as well as being opened minded about things I like to do. I should say at this point that I am definitely not into the usual no no’s including pain, water sports,etc. I am very much hoping I can meet a nice genuine and sexy couple like you with which I can enjoy an exciting threesome. I adore ladies in stockings (particularly seamed ones), suspenders and high heels and guys in sexy underwear and really anything that is fun I also adore oral sex and really anything that is fun. I would very much like to explore the various combinations possible in a threesome and particularly want to enjoy being between two sexy people who I can make love to and have them make love to me. Sucking on a large sweet cock and licking a pretty pussie would be fantastic. I am genuine and want the reality not just endless e mails and talk and no meeting. As I said at the outset I am genuine and hope as I have judged that you are too. I guess to sum up I am seeking a special couple who are attractive, clean and discreet as well as being loving, open minded and are keen to have a special guy join them in their love making. I should also say that I enjoy good conversation, the anticipation that comes with arranging to meet someone special and best of all indulging my passion in a threesome situation with a genuine attractive couple.