Home > Forums > (UK) East Midlands (Instant Action)

threesome

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

any sexy male up for a 3Some? tonight?:). feeling horny

two's company, three's a party

hey there im looking to join in a threesome & i'd definitely be up for anything sexual & i mean ANYTHING.....use your imagination & message me if you think shooting spunk down my throat is something you could do, but what interests me is what you do to me or i do to you that leads up to you gushing warm spunk all over me

i've read your profile i think you're hot i'm a 26yr old male with blonde hair & blue eyes.i'm broadminded & i'm willing to try whatever you're into, even if i haven't tried it before i don't mind giving it a go i love licking pussy & facesitting & as i said 'i'm willing to try most things', don't be afraid to say what you're into, i'm probably into pretty much anything you are as long as 'it's not too weird'

Another big turn on for me is watching women masturbate, it's so sexy especially when they only use their fingers & no toys i know it makes me horny just watching, let alone how it makes them feel when they cum
i hope you are looking for single guys & thought i'd see if you were interested in chatting or maybe more anything is considered
if you don't want to fuck me its no problem img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

RE:two's company, three's a party

hi guys really like the sound of this, take a look at my profile and lets see if we can sort something out img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"