Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

May Gang Bang

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

A lady of 45 requires a number of men who would be willing to come to a hotel and service her 34d 28 30 body while her husband takes her first and then watches while the other men take her in turn. She has been looking forward to this for some time so please do not let her down.

Re: May Gang Bang

You will be lucky to find any guys who can manage, they are mostly wankers who wouldn't know what to do if they were lifted onto her.

one more 4 ya
Prince Albert could join me or not

Just let me know where and when.

Just let me know where and when.

Hi would like to cum over and help hubby satisfy u give me a call if u like the profile, will b only to happy to help

Sounds like a great idea, would love to attend.

Let me have details.

That idea gets me really hot. Get in touch if I can help you guys out!

heared this one so many times ,but i,ll give it ago anyway im from falkirk would love to partisipait if your gen as i am e me at and send me a couple of pics i will you as well

check my profilr and get in contact img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

LET ME KNOW WHEN & WHERE

I'd love to make my own modest contribution and so turned on by thought of watching wife being banged time after time. Please let me know

A lady of 45 requires a number of men who would be willing to come to a hotel and service her 34d 28 30 body while her husband takes her first and then watches while the other men take her in turn. She has been looking forward to this for some time so please do not let her down.
CAN I CUM TO

sounds like fun. tell me where and when and i`ll b there.

I`d like to come and fuck every hole for as long as she needs.

I'm very interested in attending. Drop me a line with more details.
gg

just tell me a time and a place!

sounds like a great idea. Let me know when and where if you like the profile.

Count me in - just tell me when & where....

just let me know where and when and i'll will be straight round,if need pics can send via email add.

SOUNDS GREAT!!!! Geordie male here who would happy to get involved!!! M 25 Newcastle

Hi im pete Im 25 and have long black hair and a black goatee im 5'11 slimish and up for it i like older women too! If you could let me know whre it is please

JUST LET ME KNOW WHEN AND WHERE XXXXX