Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

A thank you and a complaint

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'd just like to thank the seven guys we met at Sharnford last night. I was surprised at the lack of response from the members on this site, especially with the numerous request for locations and action, from single males. That said, myself and Charlotte had a great time, she sucked and swallowed five guy's spunk, fucked one, (he was the only one to bring a condom,) and performed for the rest. We took loads of photo's and everyone seemed happy, especially Charlotte. Once again thanks guys.

Re: A thank you and a complaint

Drive you mad doesn't it! all the guy's replying saying they are interested then dissappearing - still you did well to get 7 guy's - the last shout we gave out 5 turned up out of about 15 that said they would!

If you are doing anything in the week evenings let us know and if we are up your way would be great to join in

Take care

Liz & Ron
xx

if you ever do anything in the kent SE london area give me a shout i'll be there 100 percent genuine !!

wouldnt miss a chance like that

dan xx

Another one i missed

Another one i missed. If you decide to organise another dogging meet
please let me know as i live near and i would be interested. oh, and i would tell you if i couldn’t make it!

You never gave me an invite? give me a shout nexttime and i'll be happy to ablige,

next time

mark
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

im always looking to watch in the berkshire area