Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Passion Theme Park!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

If you're a bit of an adrenaline junkie, especially a horny adrenaline junkie, a sex-themed amusement park could be a great place to be.

Taiwan is currently planning such a thing, a passion-orientated theme park that draws inspiration from Jeju Loveland in South Korea where there are 140 larger than life erotic statues and risqué exhibitions. Just like Jeju Loveland, this park will feature oversized genitals and statues depicting some rather difficult looking sexual positions.

But there's also going to be fantastic rides for visitors unlike the Korean park. So randy speed freaks will be able to ride the giant 'penis-coaster' or be flung into the air by a set of 'Bungee-balls' (these aren't definitely going to be rides, just what we imagine there could be at a sex theme park).

There's also hope that this new sexy park will even have it's own hotel built next to it. So after all the kinkiness of the day and when the park is closed at night, thrill seekers can carry on riding each other!

Does this sound like the kind of place you might get your kicks?

RE:Passion Theme Park!

If you're a bit of an adrenaline junkie, especially a horny adrenaline junkie, a sex-themed amusement park could be a great place to be.

Taiwan is currently planning such a thing, a passion-orientated theme park that draws inspiration from Jeju Loveland in South Korea where there are 140 larger than life erotic statues and risqué exhibitions. Just like Jeju Loveland, this park will feature oversized genitals and statues depicting some rather difficult looking sexual positions.

But there's also going to be fantastic rides for visitors unlike the Korean park. So randy speed freaks will be able to ride the giant 'penis-coaster' or be flung into the air by a set of 'Bungee-balls' (these aren't definitely going to be rides, just what we imagine there could be at a sex theme park).

There's also hope that this new sexy park will even have it's own hotel built next to it. So after all the kinkiness of the day and when the park is closed at night, thrill seekers can carry on riding each other!

Does this sound like the kind of place you might get your kicks?
where can I get my ticket lol

Having already worked ona true them park this would be the perfect '' Job '' : Especially as I could try out the rides and invent some new ones. They can call me anytime!

rapist paradise

but be a great fun place for many fantasy's

Sex Theme Park

Well, Always in for something new !
Let's go for it, anybody want to join this party ?
Riding during a ride...

This sounds just fantastic. Love both and a combination of thrills would be brilliant. Put my name Dow. Love the idea of a hotel attached too! Mmmmm continue the rides well into the night.

Could be initially fun, doubtful long term successful

Fantastic idea, safetysecurity can be applied with horny site security guards, bit like lifeguards i guess, but sure enough the self acclaimed elite would soon turn things sour, create the same they do on every site wev been on...division and segregation, clicky little groups, if big enough a park, this may not have too much an impact but ul always know its there....they just have to remind you that youre still in normal life and they should be praised for what they were given for nothing. Puts a dampner on things when, the escape from that pish is not happening! Always tickles us, having met the boring, slab but stunning girl and also the wild average we always meet again, how is this pish is still within the community, cos its got you under the thumb!...Just left one site after 8 yrs, its inundated with fashion statements, posers and utter morons that just have to tell you what they have and where the next holiday is etc i mean WTF?....without these, this idea would be Ab Fab....aint it incredible what little minuscule thing can ruin 6 months of build up!! Insane but sadly true! img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

hey

re: Passion Theme Park

Seems like it's going to be a sausage theme park... lol. No replies from chicks so far...