Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Dogging is finished

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

By the number of replies on the messages it appears that timewasters have driven genuine couples away..............what a surprise!!

Re: Dogging is finished

Couldn't agree more!!! Why do people waste their time? not sure which part of the world you guy's are but we are very genuine and always up for meeting other genuine people

Liz & Ron
xx

95% of the couples we knew have packed it in due to idiots.

Always the same a few ruin it for the majority img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif"

Yes but there are still some genuine people out there! If you fancy meeting up we can absolutely assure you that we turn up when we say - we have been swinging now for many years and love meeting other couples that just want to have good horny fun - oh by the way, we can hold an intelligent conversation as well!!

Take care

Liz & Ron
xx

Its really annoying - it seems there are a lot of both sexs which waste time - amount of mails i've written which never even got read, let alone replyed to!

could just be me i suppose, but i think a no thanks would at least be nice!

anyone else finding this?
img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

I am finding that I get no replies as well. A lot of v. impolite people on here. I am not renewing next month . Bunch of timewasters who say they want to meet people but never reply.

Mazzaron, sorry to hear that your fun has been spoilt .... so many "*****" ........ love it along your coast have meet some nice people and had some good sexy fun!!

Perhaps we could meet next time i'm on that bit of coast?

I agree. Sadly there are many rude people here who ruin it for us all. Any reply to an e-mail would be nice. Very hard to find genuine people these days, just because, for professional reasons I can not leave a photo here it appears to make people ignorant and rude. I always post a polite reply even to those who say no thanks. Just think some are missing out on genuine people like myself. Any way ,before my membership runs out, all you genuine people have fun.