Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Single males wanted for Thursday night meet near Jnc 21 M1 Leicester 7:30-9:30

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Young(ish) single males wanted for Thursday night meet near Jnc 21 M1 Leicester 7:30-9:30
Please read our profile first to see if you are into what we're into. We will only reply to guys who have profiles with a similar description as mine as Charlotte has a certain taste and likes to stick to that type. You must be clean and presentable as I'm the only bit of rough in her life. You will be photo'd in action for our own pleasure but we may post non facial shots on here. If you're not comfortable with that then don't waste your time replying. We'd be fine for other couples to be there but Charlotte wants to be the centre of attraction so you'd have to be comfortable with that. It would be watching and some oral only and you must also be happy to do as you're told without getting pissed off. We also want a good quality FACIAL photo of you first before you get a reply as I couldn't stand being the ugliest guy there. If any one knows of good locations within half an hours drive then please let us know. We've done this before at a swingers club so I know that she will do as she's told.

Re: Single males wanted for Thursday night meet near Jnc 21 M1 Leicester 7:30-9:30

im available check my profile let me know