Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

House party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 17.01.2015 Date END: 18.01.2015 We are hosting our second party in our new home in Harlow. Sexy full swap couples are most welcome bi females a bonus. Hoping for 20 couples and a select couple of single. We have met most of the couple coming places for just a couple more.

couple4

Hi are you consider single male if yes I'm happy to come

Hi there

If your excepting single male's .I'll be happy to help.

Hi there

If your excepting single male's .I'll be happy to help.

RE:House party

Would be great to attend, look forward to further details!

still looking

I keep hearing about these orgy parties in my area but I have cum up empty handed. I would appreciate any help someone might have.

Looking for a young mouth in BacolodIloiloCebu

My GF and I want a young lady's mouth to join us...18-21 year olds...less experience the better...My GF likes to teach them how I want it. Clean and discreet. We want to be watched too as I fuck all my girl's holes.

RE:Hi there

Looking for black bysex male to.have fun with me and my girl

Date start: 17.01.2015 Date END: 18.01.2015 We are hosting our second party in our new home in Harlow. Sexy full swap couples are most welcome bi females a bonus. Hoping for 20 couples and a select couple of single. We have met most of the couple coming places for just a couple more.

RE:RE:House party

hi im newly single used to be in the swingers group would love to come to ure party

RE:couple4

Yes I'm single, I want too meet up

I would like to pop over tonight if you need any help at the party img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

Heyimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"