Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Fun house party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 24.01.2015 Date END: 25.01.2015 Hi all you sexy people out there that love to enjoy life to the full with little hang ups, anyone interested in a fun house party get together Hayes Middlesex area I've a 3 bedroom house in a quiet cul de sac with 2 kingsize beds, double beds, single bed, air beds suitable for upto at least 15-16 couples and a lounge area to chill out with sum music hopefully make it a regular thing no charge could play nudist poker, toga party, massage party, adult games and anything considered any idea's suggestions would be appreciated just byob's for the night soft drinks, tea & coffee free looking for couple's, single bifemales and limited str guy's aiming for Saturday nights maybe even a meeting point for fly by stop by visits from anyone traveling via Heathrow Airport

RE:Fun house party

Hi here is my email so if u are interested just mail me so I can respond with some naughty pics and u can let me now if I'm fine. im up for this is new for me so ...yea lets do it .
I'm slim and tool guy whit a big cock(this is what they say)

Kristiyan
img src='imagesadultemoticons030.gif'

RE:RE:Fun house party

Hi the party had very little interest need time to let the network grow hopefully will try again soon with more notice