Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

New Year Resolutions 2015

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Happy new year everyone! Hope you all had a great start to 2015. On the topic of 2015, what resolutions if any have you made for this shiny new year?

Perhaps have more sex or be more adventurous in the bedroom? Or maybe you're embarking on something as non-sexual as eating healthy or giving up ciggies?

RE:New Year Resolutions 2015

an easy one for me, more sexercise to help lose some weight to fit my star wars costume ive just finished building over the 5 years, also to look sexier in my police uniform ready for my new 2012 Dodge Charger, then settle down, get my house sorted or buy a newer one then do the cruise thingy
img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

my sexolution 2015

all i want,
(1) to satisfies a female admin of this site who is doing a great job out there.img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"
(2) adventure with tourists from different part of the world coming to visit my island. img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"
(3) interest more on interracial img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:New Year Resolutions 2015

Firstly, to be happy in my bedroom, I spent 2014 very unhappy bedroom wise, 2015 IS going to be different!

Secondly, to meet more ladies and have so much MORE fun that I have in the last few years img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" I want meet as many horny ladies as possible, and please each and everyone of them, God knows I've had enough experience!!!
I'm done with relationships, it's time to have LOADS of fun before I get too old img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

my revolutions 2015

i hope i can find my fuckbuddy here this year

My resolution for the year 2015

Is to fuck and to please more