Home > Forums > (UK) Northern Ireland (Instant Action)

Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meetups.

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I'm building up a network of open minded and genuinely trustworthy friends and as I get to now each new friend is a sincere and reliable person on a one to one basis I'm introducing them to one and other, until we become a well acquainted group of friends and can then begin to organize group meetings and overnight stays of various combinations of sexes and group sizes. Single people and couples welcome.

Age, looks and nationality is unimportant but a broad-mind is a must, if anyone is interested in finding out more and would like to ask any questions please contact me by private message.

Steve. :-)

hi

Join us

hi there

hello, this sounds like a good idea and i woud be very interested in any developments that happen concerning this Steve. please keep me posted if you have and sucess starting this group thanks AJ

RE:hi there

I'm getting to know people through private message on here to begin with and through meeting up for a coffee and a chat, in order to make joining the group more discreet than enrolling on a public forum. I'm also letting the network build up at it's own pace whether that happens quickly or slowly so as to end up with the right people, but the response has been good so far and I look forward to hearing from any people who are interested in joining.

Hi

Well up for this, please keep me posted on wats happening! Thanks!

RE:Free Swingers Club For People Seeking Genuine and Reliable Meetups.

Hi is this still an option

wow

How do we join

If you're interested in joining.

Please inbox me privately for more details.

Is this still on

Hi I’m single will join no probs tnks would like to give it a go