Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

anal sex

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

i am 24 good lookin pervy and new to this, just joined irealy wnt to try anal but have never had the opotunity what is it like does it hert and do wimin like it?

Re: anal sex

Speaking from a blokes point of view its bloody great but I don't think too many women agree!

img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

hey there my ex used to love anal, she says it hurts for ther first few moments you try it but it eases away and gets better............I have also been on the receiving end of anal and it is amazing, i think you can only cum from it if the right spot is being hit otherwise you'll need to do more than just have anal sex to cum

myself and hubby regularly enjoy anal,the first couple of time are a bit tricky and can be uncomfortable so have plenty lube at hand.

Once you get relaxed and get it right you will really enjoy it,the sensation is different from vaginal sex and can be so much more intense.

not many women like it (or admit to liking it, esp if on a one-niter) but the ones who do luv it! and you will, too (that's giving, not receiving).

well i'm one of the few women who do admit to loving anal nothing better than having a nice hard cock gently inserted up my ass then once we get into the rhythem of it i love being banged harder n harder makes me cum to no end bloody fantastic

ill tell it to ya how it is wont waste ur time.if it dust get dun rite then its gnahurt like hell.make sure the guy got a rubber on,use lubrication aswell and let him slide it in slowly a bit at a time.ano im a gy bt ive had it dun to me before coz im bisexual,it mayave a lil sting now n again bt one ur worn it will be alrite i promise.also gets better the mre ya do it aswell.make sure u go to toilet b4 ya do it tho otherwise it will be messy if you follow.ave fun x

women eh! child birth,boob jobs,botox,pierced ears,nipples,bellys & clits,eye brows plucked bikini lines & legs waxed, & they won't take it up the arse cos it HURTS!!!!!img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

did these experiences take place in a young offender's institution hartlepoolboy?

Quote..."women eh! child birth,boob jobs,botox,pierced ears,nipples,bellys & clits,eye brows plucked bikini lines & legs waxed, & they won't take it up the arse cos it HURTS!!!!! "

Bango....I'm sensing that you haven't felt the pain of any of these, including anal sex!img src="imagesadultemoticons010.gif"

Women do all these things because it results in us looking good or getting something out of it. Either way some women choose not to so should they be penalised for it?

Dont give it if you can't take it, in my opinion!img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif"

Oh and I'm not against anal sex- I think its a pain in the arse! img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

i would dearly love to gently work my cock in your ass and massage your puss iuntil you are slurping xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

tat was for the lovely trinity sssllluuurrppp xxxxxxxxxxxxx

maybe they are a bit horrified at the shit attached to the dick when its pulled out, oh thats the mans body lol

anyway all the guys who love giving anal, have u ever had a cock the size of your up your arse, or if u r straight have u fucked another guy up the bum?? An arse is an arse

must have plenty lob I luv it xxx

hey i'm 22 female -i love it . take it easy guys and you will get what you want.don't rush it. I love the feel of a thick cock deep in me

will can i try it with you i would love im blkma from southam can iimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" can i anna32c i have never done it can i tell by call 07760409569

you lanal can i do it to you 13inch for you call me

try me mail img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif"

can i have same pls

Hi everyone, first post here. Altogether now, hoorrayyyy and welcome! lol

I've done it about 6 times in the last two weeks and I'm addicted....oerrr missus... ;-) Done properly and with plenty of lube it is mindblowing.

Done improperly however, you'll walk like a cowboy for a few days...img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

try doing it and then whisper genty into her ear... Your Sister does this better!!!! Hang on Tight

Ladies should use an anal douche if they think it's likely to happen, saves the mess.
Rubbers and lube for safety guys and be gentle.

can i do it to you i will love it will you when you have 12inc in you space i tthink the biger the betterok can we do itimg src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons023.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons029.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons009.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons020.gif"

i must be one of those girls addicted to it.... bad girl .... but i love doing what good girls won't!

I have never received anal from someone, I am really angry. I want it done to me....

One girlfriend once suggested it with a strap on, but I was young, ignorant and scared.

God, now we broke up I am never going to get it done to me......unless someone is up for it?

x

img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"