Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

declan009a's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Friday, 9 January 2015 looking for couples or females to join us for a party at our place in Newcastle. We can accomodate three couples +2 single females. 9-11 January 2015

Hi

Can you send details please xxx

RE:Hi

Hi, its for the full weekend hopefully, depends if we get the right couples, had lots of replies in my inbox asking to attend. iv been trying to read your emails but it wont allow me, but we are interested in meeting you guys sometime. Read my updated profile on my page, if your still interested then inbox me ok, if you cant travel then thats ok, we can, but only at weekends or holidays. XXXSarahXX

RE:RE:Hi

Love the updated profile think we will be a perfect fit. We can travel so we can come to you if that's easier. Let us know about the 9th :). Speak soon xxx

Leedscouple

Hiya, yes no problem. Had oodles of replies from couples who want to cum, wish we had more room. Will confirm arrangements before the 9th ok, keep in touch sexy lady. xxxSarahxxx img src='imagesadultemoticons022.gif'

Sarah

i will be in gatesheadnewcastle on friday, would you like to have drink? inbox me if your free xx Kimbo

Kimbo

Yes, we are both free, sent you an email to arrange timeplace. Look forward to meeting you XXSarahXX

RE:declan009a's Quick Meet

Hi would you be intrested in sub male for one night ? You could tie me and leave in corner to watch or use as you please xx

Harley

No sorry, not into that and we dont see single males. Thanks.

Declan099a

We would love to attend this, could you keep us updated & if we are able to come

Event cancelled

Event cancelled