Home > Forums > Quick Swing (The Social Scene)

Stephanie101's Quick Meet

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Event dates: Saturday, 20 December 2014; Sunday, 21 December 2014 Hi, I'm a post op TS, looking for a nice fun guy who can hold a c onversation to meet at the weekend, let's have a nice evening together, Steff

RE:Stephanie101's Quick Meet

Hi steph I'm Jamie would be good to meet up can send you a picture if you want

RE:RE:Stephanie101's Quick Meet

you're in Australia

Wish I could meet you !!!

RE:RE:Stephanie10****'s Quick Meet

So do I

RE:RE:RE:Stephanie10****'s Quick Meet

I might come to UK next year. Would love to meet you then.

Meet

Im in London and interested in meeting, private message me if u would to discuss further

RE:Meet

no thanks

Would love to chat get to know you hun, I'm on tv chat at the moment,

hey

Hey, I think you got me mixed up I'm a genuine normal strait fella looking for an older lady to get to know, chat, laugh and date, think we would get on well if you give me a chance if your interested then tell me on tv chat and I will give you my email

Hi Steff,

Hope you're well, still free over the weekend? It would be a real pleasure to spend some time with you. Fancy a meal out together? An evening at the the Theatre, or at the movies? Perhaps you have some suggestions? Would love to hear from you.
Take care,
Love, light and happiness xxx

Hi Steff,

Hope you're well, still free over the weekend? It would be a real pleasure to spend some time with you. Fancy a meal out together? An evening at the the Theatre, or at the movies? Perhaps you have some suggestions? Would love to hear from you.
Take care,
Love, light and happiness xxx

Hi Stephanie, hope all is well.

Would have been wonderful to meet up this weekend. Perhaps we can chat online sometime? Love and best wishes. Xxx

Event cancelled

Event cancelled