Home > Forums > Parties & Social Events (Spanish)

High Class Fetish Party Cost Sol Luz in 2015 - who's interested?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Hi all,

we (private, non commercial people) are planning to set up a special, "high class" event later in 2015 (likely JulyAugust). We hope to be able to make pre arrangements so we can finally publish the date(s) End of first quarter 2015.

Note: Even though it's non profit and the initiators are truly looking to make their dreams come true also, there will be a need for a (significant) entrance fee to cover all the costs (rental for place, dinner, service personnel, drinks, cleaning etc.).

The idea comes form movies like "The Upper Floor" (TUF) or "Eyes Wide Shut" (EWS) or scenes from "The Story of O".

We expect attendees to be prepared to dress accordingly - suiteblack tiedinner jacket for men, classy outfit for women, "dress to showplease" for subs. Will not accept sneakers, jeans etc.

Other than typical club meets in Spain, we want to start EARLY (78pm) to allow for a dinner as an essential part of the evening.

The evening shall be basically divided into four parts:

- Introductory
- Dinner
- Playtime
- Orgy

Also, we expect everyone attending to put herhimtheirself into three categories:

- actors ("show-active" in the intro and play parts)
- voyeurs ("interacting" in the intro and play parts, active in the orgy)
- helpers (helping actors and voyeurs to make their fantasies come true, "additional cocks")

In the intro, we will ask actors to show off, get introduced (by the evening guide) or introduce themselfs, making a first impression of what they are out for

During the dinner, we plan to have the actors and subs to walk around the dinner table(s) and be "inspected" by voyeurs and other actors.

After the dinner, one or two rounbds of "shows" shall take place where the actors will "play their game" with the voyeusr being the audience, being the judge ("may I come?") and being entitled to ask for specific action ("suck that cock deeper!", "more fingers in!"). The helpers will offer "tools" like "cocks", "fingers", "backups" to the actors wherever necessary.

Finally, there shall be an open Orgy where everyone can mingle and interact as wanted. Ribbons shall make it easy for everyone to respect the other's wishes but allow for easy interaction if recognized fitting desires.

Please outline your interest (what group you could belong to) and ask any question you may have (not sure I can answer, but will do my very best to do).

no interest?

No one intested or too extensive description? Tell me, guys!