Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

How many people are genuine on this site

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

I always find sites like this a bit dubious, in that you dont really know whos geniune or not, do women really search through the profiles? do people actually answer messages? Is there anybody out there! lol :)
Has anyone actually met up with anyone on here?

Re: How many people are genuine on this site

with this site and most other's there will always be a lot of fakes, timewasters, and picture gatherer's but there are also a lot of genuine ppl on here i've perspnally met up with 6 upto now your best option would be to look out for profiles which say at the top GENUINE MEMBER these are ppl who've had meets with other genuine members and gained that status hope this helps you in your quest

i haven't met up with anyone yet, but i have encountered some life - unfortunatly too far away! - everyone near me seems mute... ;)

Just look around, have fun, and good luck!

its rare that we go through the profiles..........
have enough to do with answering messages from people who have seen our profile!!!!!
might look once every 6 months or so but thats about it
2`s

to be honest it seems to be a complete waste of time...women say they want one thing then they actually dont..or they adverstise and then say oh im not looking - well remove your profile then lol...oh well...img src="imagesadultemoticons025.gif"

Again we seem to be forgetting people have choices.
a popular misconception is that a swingers site is like a sex supermarket...you grab a trolley on your way in, load it up with what you fancy and proceed to the checkout. This works in supermarkets cos you're picking inanimate objects which have no choice.
Every picture you see is of a person who, believe it or not, may not want to take part in what you want to do. Sometimes a little more chatting is needed to ascertain whether a bond or a mutual attraction exists. Sometimes purely aesthetic attraction just isn't enough and a mental attraction is needed.
For every single guy that wants to have fun with a couple or female there are a hundred more. Its about standing out from the crowd and being attractive on more than one level.
Because someone hasn't played with you doesn't mean they aren't genuine.

a popular misconception is that a swingers site is like a sex supermarket...you grab a trolley on your way in, load it up with what you fancy and proceed to the checkout. This works in supermarkets cos you're picking inanimate objects which have no choice.
Every picture you see is of a person who, believe it or not, may not want to take part in what you want to do. Sometimes a little more chatting is needed to ascertain whether a bond or a mutual attraction exists. Sometimes purely aesthetic attraction just isn't enough and a mental attraction is needed.
For every single guy that wants to have fun with a couple or female there are a hundred more. Its about standing out from the crowd and being attractive on more than one level.

i have to completly agree on this one , i may get a lot of flack for this but i don't reply to everyone who send's me mail especially if it's just a flirt i normally just delete them i only respond to males who have made the effort to talk to me tell me what they want i prefer them to be upfront i also never meet up unless i've spoken to them on numerous occasions on here or i like to get a feel for a preson first then if we seem to click then i will arrange a meeting but the first meet will only be for drinks ect...... if there's sparks then and only then will i arrange another more intimate meet i'm not just an object i need my mind stimulated before anything else happens

As a GENUINE Bi Guy I must say my experience has not been good I continue to search but it is clear few people are genuine and most people like the idea of a Bi threesome but lack the "balls" to turn fantasy into reality

I am definitely genuine and as I am new to this, raring to go.

Cum on sexy women, give me a try.

only been a member for a short time and already we have had genuine fun

My word, there is intelligent life on planet Earth!

As a GENUINE Bi Guy I must say my experience has not been good I continue to search but it is clear few people are genuine and most people like the idea of a Bi threesome but lack the "balls" to turn fantasy into reality
That's crap, just because you cannot find what you are looking for does not mean it's non existent, it only means that you haven't found it yet!

only been on here a few weeks still trying to break my duck but im sure it will happen

Hi all, We are a very genuine couple but have never done this type of thing before. It is kinda nerve wrecking. We havent put pics on out of fear that someone will recognise us. We want some discreet fun (but not swapping partners if that makes sense) Oh and by the way i look through profiles everyday and im female lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif"

As a genuine member since october 05 i have met several guys off the site. i get an average 20 messages a day, as i'm sure do the other ladies on here, this increases at least twofold for a week or so if a new pic is uploaded. Most of the guys seem genuine but time limits the ability to reply to all which is where the auto-reply comes in.

When checking my mail i open those with attached media first then check the profiles of flirts deleting those that are too far away or who cannot accommodate - i am married and could not explain my being at a hotel if i was spotted. Picking who to meet is more a gut feeling than anything else.

Good luck hun - there is fun to be had from here x x x

there are plenty of genuine people on this site I have chatted with a few and even met one nice lady a couple of times now, it just takes a bit of time getting to know people the hardest thing for me is only being a standard member i cannot always reply to mails

Steve

[I always find sites like this a bit dubious, in that you dont really know whos geniune or not, do women really search through the profiles? do people actually answer messages? Is there anybody out there! lol :)
Has anyone actually met up with anyone on here?]

For people who have surfed a while, should be easy to find the false ones.

1.If the photo is too good,i.e. check lighting angles,modeltypes,usually false.
2.Men and Women write in different ways,if you see a beautiful model sounding wrong,usually a guy in disguise?

I always find sites like this a bit dubious, in that you dont really know whos geniune or not, do women really search through the profiles? do people actually answer messages? Is there anybody out there! lol :)
Has anyone actually met up with anyone on here?

Hi I am sure there are some genuine members, but out of over 900.000
only 710 are on line right now of which only 8.5% were with a woman.
So it's a great site for a few women and a few couples, but the rest are just a bunch of horny males!!!!!!!!!!

I have to say that I agree with you up to now. I have only just joined this site, but I dont suppose it's any different from the other two I am a member of. Ppl like the idea of having bi experiences, but actually doing it is something else.
Good luck. xx

Me & hubby John have meet lots of people from this site but 50% of all messages are timewasters, we make no secret we make adult films for DVD & download so if couple singles are up for this all the better (everyone get their own copy of filmsphotos for themselves).
We do just meet couples for naughty fun without the cameras & have yet to go to a party, people are people & sites can't police the timewasters that are sent to annoy us.

Kim & John xxx

From my experience there are a lot of timewasters as a male I find lots of ladies who never reply which can be disheartening as a result it is almost impossible to get that genuine member status

Maybe its beginners luck for me, but I've been in contact with several genuine members already in the two weeks I've been a member.

I had my first meet with a beautiful BBW (a local girl) last night and had a fantastic night. I'm also in contact with a couple a few miles away and have a meeting planned with a lady later in the week who lives about 50 miles from me.

However, I met all of these great people in the chat room. I don't just email people and hope, I get into the room, talk to everyone, not just sit and wait for someone to contact me. You have to prove you are genuine and really interested, take your time to get to know people and not expect everything to fall into your lap with little or no effort.

How long before "IDLE" profiles deleted?

I often wonder if I ( along with many of you ) that we are trying to contact totally inactive profiles? How long does an unused profile stay on? I have noticed that a few profiles mention visiting Costa del Sol on holidays going back over a year ago and looking for meets. So are we trying to contact "GHOST PROFILES "?.
I do beleive that so many are here for cheap thrill fantasy and never have an intention to go deeper. Maybe when they get fed up with it they just dissapear leaving us genuine thrill seekers still trying to contact them.
It is very frustrating for the genuine among us. I do,nt have an answer but would be interested to know your thoughts???????
Maybe ADMIN could explain? How many active members are there. You can see on the forums that SO MANY subjects remain without comment from anyone else.
Anyway good luck everyone........always good to hear from anyone here and I allways answer mail....it is just plain good manners really.......most of the swingers and players I have meetin UK and Spain are nice people who enjoy sex and I think the genuine out number the rest
LOTSALUV
BIGTATTOO
Costa delSol
xxx

How long before "IDLE" profiles deleted?

I often wonder if I ( along with many of you ) that we are trying to contact totally inactive profiles? How long does an unused profile stay on? I have noticed that a few profiles mention visiting Costa del Sol on holidays going back over a year ago and looking for meets. So are we trying to contact "GHOST PROFILES "?.
I do beleive that so many are here for cheap thrill fantasy and never have an intention to go deeper. Maybe when they get fed up with it they just dissapear leaving us genuine thrill seekers still trying to contact them.
It is very frustrating for the genuine among us. I do,nt have an answer but would be interested to know your thoughts???????
Maybe ADMIN could explain? How many active members are there. You can see on the forums that SO MANY subjects remain without comment from anyone else.
Anyway good luck everyone........always good to hear from anyone here and I allways answer mail....it is just plain good manners really.......most of the swingers and players I have meetin UK and Spain are nice people who enjoy sex and I think the genuine out number the rest
LOTSALUV
BIGTATTOO
Costa delSol
xxx