Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Would you ever..sex in a portaloo?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

When you gotta go you gotta go, the call of nature can happen anywhere whether it be at your local fair or that festival you're drinking copious amounts of beer at. For some people this will mean going for a pee whilst others could see it as the urge to get down to some all-important sexytime, but in such a public place where is there any privacy? One of the few places for some privacy may be those blue, grubby portaloos, mmn nice but some people may really want to do it should they be so extremely horny.

So do you think you would you ever have sex in a portaloo?

would i, well do bears shit in the woods ;)

oh yes, i would definitely do it if i was horny and a suitable person wanted it and was willing then of course, i would. The adrenaline rush of knowing people know what your doing and also maybe someone catching you is fantastic, i have been caught by the police before, mind you it was on a sunny afternoon, on a car by the side of a major dual carriageway heading to the seaside. They asked us to stop and continue with our journey, so we got to the seaside car park and finished off on the bonnet there instead ;)

Portaloo

A definite NO for me - I prefer somewhere much more hygenic than a portaloo, even if I'm planning to do something absolutely filthy there.

Mrs HantsLatex

RE:Portaloo

Have you ever seen the portaloos at a music festival?
I didn't want to use them for the intended purpose never mind anything else. lol

re : portaloo

Nope. no. never . More chance of seiing the pope do cartwheelsimg src="imagesadultemoticons022.gif"

Portaloos

No I wouldn't have sex in a Portaloo ! Have you ever caught the pong from one of those things ?
I couldn't hold my breath for that long and shagging with a clothes peg on one's nose is faintly ridiculous ! xx

Portaloos

My initial reaction was 'Are you joking' but then I thought about some of the places I've had sex when lust took over from sense so my answer would be I couldn't definitely say no!

RE:Would you ever..sex in a portaloo?

ive done this also in public toilet when another guy came in she sucked him off too

yup yup yup

If i got a chance at having sex at the moment with a complete stranger especially a hot lil girly thang in be in there for a minuteimg src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

yes..don't want to go into the details, but if the girl was so sexy and we were both so horny, rest of the problems would dissolve

no

For sure. Thanks.

no never they pong too much for me

Quite simply... yes... anywhere.