Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

meet-up and party

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 06.12.2014 Date END: 07.12.2014 Hi there.. I m arranging a meet n party. On sat 6th.. All interested couples plz get in touch on pm... Strictly no singles allowed..
Party vil have drinks and fun... Vil start in a public place.. Mainly a place for hangout and drinks.. so that it is comfortable for all..
And after that interested couples can extend it to room.. No pushy couples.. No despo for sex.. Have some real njoying moments and fun..
Cheers!!

RE:meet-up and party

Hi,
V r interested, kindly do inform us the further things.

Hi, fantasy 3, i want 2 join the meetup, pls share me further details.img src="imagesadultemoticons002.gif"

RE:RE:meet-up and party

Vr interested and looking forward for some fun, let us knw where?

Date start: 06.12.2014 Date END: 07.12.2014 Hi there.. I m arranging a meet n party. On sat 6th.. All interested couples plz get in touch on pm... Strictly no singles allowed.. Party vil have drinks and fun... Vil start in a public place.. Mainly a place for hangout and drinks.. so that it is comfortable for all.. And after that interested couples can extend it to room.. No pushy couples.. No despo for sex.. Have some real njoying moments and fun.. Cheers!!