Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

World's Strongest Testicles

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Would you dare hang 80kg of bricks from your bits? That's exactly the eye-watering feat performed by Kung-fu master Zhao Zhenhua, he even managed to swing the heavy load back and forth for a ball-breaking ten minutes. Spectators counted over 300 swings and reported that he didn't seem to struggle whatsoever. Balls of steel!

Talking of steel-like genitals, Tatyana Kozhevnikova has what could arguably be the strongest vagina in the world! She's been entered into the Guinness Book of World Records anyway for dangling an impressive 14kg of weights from her intimate muscles.

Do you reckon your bits could be the Strongman of genitals or do you tear up at even the thought of lifting this kind of weight?

RE:World's Strongest Testicles

Doesm't he have any arms or something? lol

RE:World's Strongest Testicles

i wouldnt waste the time of my balls for that img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:RE:World's Strongest Testicles

Haha I know DavinaWendrest, makes me wonder how he even came about to attaching something heavy to his balls and finding out he had a talent for it!

I too love hanging weights from my balls, but think i would struggle with that amount. having said that, I would love to try.

RE:RE:RE:World's Strongest Testicles

Its my cock head that I enjoy hanging weights from. I am trying heavier and heavier ones and I enjoy the feeling

RE:RE:RE:World's Strongest Testicles

idont think that willl work cau your testicles will be bust like eggs no more baby maker lolimg src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons017.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

Love my balls roughed up