Home > Forums > Parties (The Social Scene)

Possible get-together at My crib...

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 04.12.2014 Date END: 07.12.2014 Hi there, I'm looking for a few good couples and women to come over to my house and have a good time and maybe hook up for the night among ourselves.

No solid plan... but would love to know if anyone's interested and would love to lay off for a night or two...

I have to keep a fair amount of both sexes at the party though... I don't want it to be too many women or too many men. Don't get me wrong though, I aint saying this just because everybody can hook up for the night but I've personally noticed that "Parties" over here usually end up in men grabbing some drinks and smokes and talking to each other about MAN stuff and the women merely replicating the same... Although there's nothing wrong with that, I would love an environment where everyone could get together and enjoy social andor intimate(depending on you) facets of the opposite sexes.

I live in Ejipura and have a nice safe apartment of mine that has a lovely roof if i do say so myself. Would love to have an amazing weekend after my Birthday.

Note: Personal belongings are not my responsibility and it's upto you solely to protect yourself against STDs and the likes of it. Also please respect my home and my intention of NOT having ANY drugs present within the premises, Alcohol and Tobacco are fine by me(I Drink and Smoke myself) but please limit it to that.

Looking forward to hearing from good folks
Cheers

RE:Possible get-together at My crib...

hi,

I would like to attend (single male).