Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

If someone gave you money to sit on them, would you do it?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Imagine a wad of cash each hour just by sitting on someone! That's exactly what Ana Lucia Barbosa does, she's an impressive 6ft 8in, men everywhere love being dwarfed by her and feeling small and insignificant.

Ana Lucia, who uses the alias Amazon Cinthia, used to be bullied as a teenager for her height, cruelly nicknamed the 'Giraffe'. She had to drop out of school at 15 as the tormenting was that bad, so it's fantastic to see that the supposed 'flaw' that once held her back is now working in her favour! Her rare, in-demand talents have taken her round the world and she now has a rather hefty bank balance to boot.

Originally from Barbados, she claims to have plenty of requests to wrestle, boss around or sit on fellas from mainly Japan, London and America who all want to feel small next to her Amazonian stature. She has to be very careful with her (in comparison) tiny clients though, when starting out she broke two of the ribs of a man she was sat on top off!

Once an extremely self-concious young lady embarrassed about her lofty height, she's an exuberant business woman who takes full advantage of her gift. We salute her! Would you wrestle and boss people around for money?

would i??

Mmmm yes absolutely xxx

RE:If someone gave you money to sit on them, would you do it?

ohh....yessss....I would love to do that....

RE:If someone gave you money to sit on them, would you do it?

yes i would sit on someone for money

I'm 6ft 2

Show me the money ;-)

RE:would i??

you can sit on my face anytime with that beautiful juicy wet cunt, i would then worship your tight cunt and nibble your lips and erect clitty till you drench my in your wonderful cunt cream ;) xxx ;)