Home > Forums > Socials & Events (The Social Scene)

March Cocktail Social

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.03.2015 Date END: 15.03.2015 We are having another gathering but this time it's a Cocktail Social

Cocktails will be on offer but if you prefer to drink anything else please bring it in the quantities you want to consume

Finger food and mixers will be provided

We would like to point out that this is a social gatheringnetworking event NOT an orgy. What you do back in your hotel room is up to you lol

March Social

Can't wait !!!!! xoxoxoxoxoo img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

March Social

Can't wait !!!!! xoxoxoxoxoo img src="imagesadultemoticons001.gif"

RE:March Social

Oooooooft so good it posted twice lol

RE:March Cocktail Social

Never been to such an event!
Be nice!!!!!! I am.img src="imagesadultemoticons026.gif"

Cocktails

Hoping we'll make it to Charlie Towers again...if you'll have us! ;) xx

Ive never been to one of your socials but as im only 30 mins away it would be rude not to.

RE:Cocktails

Hoping we'll make it to Charlie Towers again...if you'll have us! ;) xx

Hot tub again hun ;) xx

new

Hey am new here. Looking to explore are you interested?img src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"

space

Hi Charlie,

Is there anymore room ad yet?

RE:RE:Cocktails

Hotel is booked img src="imagesadultemoticons016.gif" :)

will be hot

RE:March Social

img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

will details about the night be posted closer to the date?

Kota Kinabalu , Sabah.

Hi i'm new here, hope to meet up girls in KK.. Anyone interested? img src="imagesadultemoticons008.gif" it will be fun and soothing~

RE:RE:March Cocktail Social

Yes inklad I will send you a message with all details on please send me a message if need to ask any questions before hand xx

RE:RE:RE:March Cocktail Social

ok thank you charlie

March cocktail party

Count me in! I never say no to a good time and free food! Hehe! Hope to see all of you lovely people there!

Hi where will it be held?

My home near march

Ok so its bring a bottle ?? anything else?

RE:RE:RE:RE:March Cocktail Social

No but I will contact you nearer the time as there are a lot of single males already put there names down and all can't come

RE:RE:RE:RE:RE:March Cocktail Social

Ok hope to hear from you soon ?? x

COUNTDOWN!!!!

4 Weeks Friday!!!! Can't wait xxx

First time

Will you all look after me if I come ??

RE:First time

Of course we will lol x

RE:First time

Ha it's my first time to

RE:RE:First time

I sure we will be fine then ????

First time nerves

Hey Charlie I have booked into the hotel you suggested ??

RE:First time nerves

hi...interested if you fancy puddles2012

RE:First time nerves

Gd gd

hey

Hi i'm looking for any girls for some fun tonight

RE:hey

Ice please look in the chat rooms this is a forum for a social gathering only

RE:RE:First time

i am here first time also please advice

RE:RE:RE:First time

Advice on what ?

Shy

I am Shy Person but So Active in bed , feel horny always how i can get good girl here to enjoy and have some romantic time

RE:Shy

This is a forum for the march social NOT for general advice

hi looking for first time

check my profile for full details about me ladys and men xxxxxxplease help me any women in kent willing to teach me to do make up dress properly and measure me for right sizes and teach to talk ,walk and act female and give me make over to look as good as i can as woman and sometime go shopping together to help get right clothes and accompany to salon for waxing tanning make overs and doctors for hormoanes and cosemetic feminisation and sex change as im discreet for now in ashford kent and need to gain confidence in being woman outside and one way is to be more convincing as female i like dressing in sexy slutty lingerie and uniforms xxxxx

Shy

Hahaha Charlie, could I also have advice please lol

RE:hi looking for first time

I would suggest you do a blog discrete and I'm sure you will find advice

RE:RE:hi looking for first time

ok cheers please if u do come across anyone who can help and wants to help me or anyone looking for someone like me for fun or more please give them my profile details to get hold of me or message me through reply to this topic cheers xxx

RE:RE:RE:First time

Don't u worry aunty Doris will look after ya lolol xxxxxxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:First time

Can't wait Doris lol

x

Hope it all goes well x

RE:RE:RE:RE:First time

Would aunty doris be able to meet me sometime by herself or with friends at another social meeting after this one and take care of me and show me how to look and be a woman xxxx

Not allowed lol

Lol I got a not allowed to attend message! Thank you! How funny. Thanks Charlie and Dom (img src="imagesadultemoticons021.gif"

RE:Not allowed lol

Jammoz I had explained to you a number of times that there were a lot of single males that had put their names down before you and that numbers were limited as its in my home. I'm sorry you seem to think I don't like you its got nothing to do with you personally only that I didn't want lots of single males but a good mix for people to get to know. You have been invited before and have never turned up but have had numerous excuses to numerous people

My apologies if your not happy but I did tell you when you pm'd me what the answer would be

GUESS WHAT????

10 days to go :) :) :) So cant wait to see all you lovely people xxxx

dam its my sons 21 on the sat charlie gutted as i am so wanting to meet you and sb as you are so fun to chat to i hope you have a blast on the day xxxxmix

Cocktail Social

Not long now woohoo :) xx

This sounds such good fun. I'd love to join you and have confirmed but it appears from the comments that there's a waiting list? x

Not so much a waiting list just too many single males I'm afraid

Hi

Yes there are a lot of men but only a few are able to give you what you want

RE:Hi

It's a social gathering NOT an orgy

RE:RE:Hi

Hope you have a good time Charlie, some amount looking to attend good luck x

Hi Again

I was under the impression that this was a fetish site
and seeing as a lot of women post various photos of them selves in various states of undress then it would be difficult not to attract men in numbers wouldn't you think, not strictly what I would call a social site ,but there again Im a tad old fashioned

Adamalia

It's a sex site not everybody has a fetish. Some people also prefer to meet socially before a sexual meet and this gathering is for just that an opportunity to chat to people if they like they can go to their hotels or make arrangements for the future

Hi there

We think that its a very good idea and well done charlie for arranging such an advent. It's just A shame we cant make it. But we wish you the best of luck and hope its a roaring success x

Hello, I'll attend. Need to get out n meet like minded folk. I'm local n rattling around in a big empty house at mo. Send venue details please.....Tom.img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

Charlie, I'm gutted, the Kids have organised Mothers day stuff for me on the 14th as none of them are here on the Sunday.
I have to cancel,
(Obvs Im not gutted the kids are organising stuff for me but that Im going to miss the social :( )
Hope theyll let me cancel the hotel room!!

I really hope Ill make it to the next one xxxx

RE:RE:RE:RE:March Cocktail Social

Thank you for letting me know and have a good time

I know we are missing out!!!

I wish we could come as having been before I know we are missing a GREAT night especially with yourself hosting, one of us is working on the Saturday unfortunatley but I know your gathering will be something special xxx

RE:I know we are missing out!!!

Thank you xxx

hi

nice body hunimg src="imagesadultemoticons028.gif"

So gutted

Sorry Charlie i have to cancel this one due to spending the the last few days in hospital,, have a great night xx count me in for the next one x

RE:So gutted

Sorry to hear that get well soon

Gutted we can't....

We are gutted we can't join you guys tonight... have a great time and we hope to meet you all at a future event x

RE:RE:RE:Cocktails

Hi i could do with ur taste lolxxxx