Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Yoni Massage

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Have you ever come across Yoni Massage before? This is massage of the female genitals and is extremely therapeutic for the woman receiving it sometimes helping ease pain (e.g. PMS cramps) of the area. This is a rather spiritual practice and is meant to cleanse away negative energies but even if you don't consider yourself very spiritual you will most likely enjoy it, whether that be receiving or giving it.

The aim of Yoni massage is not to reach orgasm, this is obviously a great bonus but it's more for a woman to feel in touch with her sexuality and enjoy full sensations in her precious area that she may never have felt otherwise.

If you'd like to give it a go, remember to do these simple things and then check out the Yoni massage technique video.

Place a pillow under her hips to give better access to her yoni and keep her comfortable, make sure the temperature is lovely and warm and that her feet aren't remotely cold, she won't be able to relax if her feet aren't toasty. Use some lubricant or high quality oil to begin massaging her legs, stomach, arms, thighs, breasts..everywhere besides her yoni to first get her thoroughly relaxed.

Then check out this video which demonstrates yoni massage..on a cushion resembling a vagina albeit but it still tells you what you need to know about technique.

a href="https:www.youtube.comwatch?v=3AGDaEodmIY" target="_blank"Yoni Massage How-Toa

Yoni Massage

I have experienced this and I can honestly say it was amazing and much better than i could have imagined. I have since recommended others to go and they have similarly had a good time. I wrote about it if anyone wants to read its on my profile under blogs.

Lishy x

RE:Yoni Massage

Thanks bbwlicious, your blog post on it was very sensual! x

Company!

BBW - you actually went to a company for this?? So a complete stranger did it to you and you climaxed?

Geez I am so naïve at times!

A whole lot more than that!!

Actually its not just about that.... you would need to experience it to understand....xx

Master in Yoni Massage and awakening of erogenous zones

I am neither sex deprived or a lecher hence would request that you read further with broadminded approach.

Though we live in the land of Kama Sutra but even in 21st century sex is still a big taboo in India.

Indian women rarely focus on their own sexual satisfaction mostly b'cos they don't know clearly about their orgasmic zones but a master knows every bit from A-SpotDeep Spot, G-Spot, U-Spot and C-Spot energization to give series of ultimate pleasure which you truly deserve.

I know that like men, women also enjoy carnal pleasures and it is not sin if you do it with mutual consent.
For me, comfort level, privacy, secrecy, safety, social status of women are on top priority.
I understand a "NO" means NO.

hi to all ladies

i am giving yoni massage for a couple of years now, yoni, which means vagina in sanskrit( ancient indian language), requires certain techniques to reach maximum benefits nd i hv read nd practiced it...so any lady who wants to hv a try is welcome..
thnx