Home > Forums > Etiquette (Assistance and Etiquette)

Are straight males happy being watched

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Are straight males happy being watched?

male and female opinions welcome

for example another straight male (husbandboyfriend) watching another straight male having sex with the female (wifegirlfriend). in other words a man watching his partner having sex with another man?img src="imagesadultemoticons014.gif"

RE:Are straight males happy being watched

I've been to organised parties in the past and had no issues being watched by anyone. We're all there for the same reason so if it's consensual all round then there's no problem in my mind.

RE:RE:Are straight males happy being watched

I don't think its a problem I think its all about being watched or what are we there for would have stayed home and boned lol

Happy being watched

I wouldn't have a problem with it.

Re: Are straight males happy being watched

I've never had a problem with having sex with a lady while her partner is present.

I've taken part in threesomes where I took the lead with the lady while her partner watched and then after a while, joined in.

I've also taken part in parties in Manchester and a "Gang Bang" in a club in Amsterdam where there are other men watching while waiting for their turn with the lady.

I've not a partner who wanted to have sex with another person, so I've never been in the situation of watching her with someone else. However, I think that if it happened, I would be happy that she is enjoying herself and she would be happy for me to be with another lady in her presence.