Home > Forums > Looking for Meets Now (CD / Trans)

hello, just saying hello!

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Let's start with who I used to be and then I'll explain where Claudia came from.
I used to be a guy here who liked girls with cocks. Perfectly normal! He though he was a cool top. He found himself draw cross dressing videos more and more. He even started wearing panties and stockings. He still though he was a top. Finally he (you all know when I say "he" I actually mean "I") did some soul searching and realised he wanted to be dressed up and not just looking at other cd's dressed up. What a slut!

So, after a stressful period trying to work out sizes, he ordered some clothes off the internet. It was stressful!!
"I""he" put on the little black dress and knew there was no going back. "She" was born and an amazing, lovely, happy, satisfying, contented birth it was for Claudia.

So I changed my name.I have discovered a few other things about Claudia (and possibly "me") - Claudia is submissive, is a bottom, loves looking at her cd friends and their sexy clothes, reading their blogs and getting to know the "people" behind the avatars here. People are complicated. We are complicated.

Claudia is not who I am. So you can say I'm a liar and this isn't actually me. But Claudia is someone who I would like to be (even if it is only briefly). So in another way Claudia is more honest that I actually am.

But I must add I don't have any tortured soul. I enjoy thinking like Claudia and about Claudia and I enjoy my life. Maybe I will take this forward and maybe I won't. But I enjoy being Claudia, I'm not looking for the answer to anything, I don't have "the answer" (although I do actually have a set of encyclopedia's so I can actually answer a lot, given time!)

So to finish - Hi, I'm Claudia, a slutty horny submissive cross dresser and I'm doing fine! img src="imagesadultemoticons012.gif"

hi clauda

jut wanted to say hi - i just found this site - wow..... lots to eplore. lets see how thigs work out. hi ... again

hi

what r u looking for ximg src="imagesadultemoticons007.gif"