Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Why Sex In The Sea Sucks

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

For lovers of getting it on in the deep blue sea with a backdrop of white sandy beaches, we've got a horror story that may or may not put you off getting randy aqua-style.

A couple on the Italian coast obviously wanted to take advantage of the glistening sea and pretty much deserted beach on Porto San Giorgio.
They were enjoying their underwater shenanigans when what was possibly the pressure from the water had a vacuum-like affect on the woman's vagina and left them stuck together. Unable to prise themselves apart, they were forced to drag their interlocked selves back to the beach and flag down a passer-by who came to their aide with a towel to hide their dignity, what was left of it anyway!

As if that wasn't embarrassing enough, a medic attempted to separate them there and then on the beach but was unsuccessful. He ended up driving them to hospital where the woman was given an injection, normally administered to pregnant women to dilate her cervix. Hurrah it worked and so 1 became 2 again!

RE:Why Sex In The Sea Sucks

Checked on Google to see if possible.
Had heard of this in stories when a teenager possibly to put one off and so behave!
But Google says it is possible.
So lucky me I escaped after great sex in the sea.
Play your cards and take your chances.

Why Sex In The Sea Sucks

I had seen similar in a movie but did not think its something that was possible. Now I know. Perhaps the title should have been Why Sex in the Sea Stucks :-)