Home > Forums > Fetish (Fetishes and Other)

lets get it on and group fuck in the open, look how many views and no posts, dreamers

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

hi all im to used to getting replys on this site and then no action, theres plenty of pic collectors out there and plenty of talkers, but no action out there, i want to say this stop saying and start doing, i go to a place called maun park which is based in mansfield notts its between old mill lane and new mill lane, nice and quite and plenty of cover, plenty of parking places, also i go to thieves wood, same short of set up there too. all i want is for a few guys or girls to call my mobile, meet up go for a walk in the woods or park anbd then have you all use me in any way you see fit, this can be a group arranged thing, or just each person taking a turn why others look on or look, im open to any thing, ill be dressed in my school uniform or my short skirt hold up and pretty white jacket, you can just force me down and use me then leave , please email me and check out my little pics to none members, ill in return give out my mobile to any genuine guys or girls out there who really, yes reaaaallly want to meet, instead of the talkers, texters and dreamers, im genuine and you can act out your fantasy on me, im looking forward to seeing how many view this message on the counter and see how many gen repls i get, shame and waste of a great chat and dating site xxx love briony jade the tv babe, all you have to do is meet, youl get me begging at your feet xx

Re: lets get it on and group fuck in the open, look how many views and no posts, dreamers

Hi briony, if you can come to Preston way, then I am sure i can follow up my actions, in fact I am definite!!! lol Anyway get in touch

Re: lets get it on and group fuck in the open, look how many views and no posts, dreamers

Hi,

Are you genuine? Please send pictures to prove.

Can't wait to see you if you are

xx