Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Is it just me....

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Or do a lot of other girls get the same sort sof messages.... hey I'd like to do you with a cock shot?! Come on boys that doesn't work us girls get too many mails for that need something that is a bit special than that.... and hold the cock shots, It tends not to be the thing that is looked at when you get down to business! img src="imagesadultemoticons005.gif" And while I am on a rant.... stop it with the PM's without asking guys.

Re: Is it just me....

Really sorry about earlier... but would love to chat.... please message me.img src="imagesadultemoticons013.gif"

I would love a chat next time we are on at the same time.

Well I don't send out cock shots and send normal messages but unfortunately a reply is not always forthcoming.

So if you ladies want to be treated in a right and proper manner concerning the other guys then it cuts both ways. It costs nothing(but shows manners) if you reply even if not interested.

It frankly amazes me that (some? most?) men still actually do that, I would have thought it a thing of the past . As much as I try, I just can't get my head around how someone seriously thinks something like that is going to get them anywhere. I can only assume that they are either under the misbelief that it's the men who are in control on these sites or they're after the (presumed and hopefully) extreme minority of women who do like such a direct approach and will send out as many messages they can until they find one. Let me assure you, Kelli and others, that I am suitably embarrassed by my connection and hope I am not considered guilty by association.

While we're on the subject, I may as well ask opinion as I face the opposite problem to these other men. I'm not sure whether the primary messages I send tend to be too long. I think I try to cover all initial bases in one go, saying why I'm writing, what I like about their profile, why I fit what they're looking for, which sounds good written here, but perhaps I go into too much detail? What's the female opinion? Can you say too much? Does being chatty inadvertantly sound desperate? Is it okay to compliment someone's 'details' in an initial message? Photos, sure, but something along the lines of "I see you're blonde, I like blondes" seems tacky somehow, however true it may be or what else you say about what's said in their profile, and sometimes there's not a lot more than the 'details' to comment on. Opinions, please?

Yeah, I worry a lot. Attractive, huh? For an idea of how my messages may be too long, just look at this whole post. Oh yes, and Gareth has a point too.

I don't have any cock shots but am not afraid to put my face on my profile. I aggree with Garreth though, it's very rude when ya don't get a reply. Even a thanks but no thanks would do. As a single bloke on here and a new cummer (hee hee) I don't know whether people receive messages or not. If people gave a reason then we could do something to put it right.
Take care, your friends have lots of cock shots in your porile, delete them if they offend you that much.
Be happy and happy hunting
img src="imagesadultemoticons004.gif" jack

personally i prefer a nice face shot i like to know who i'm talking to, at the end of the day a cock shot to me is pointless and i don't reply so no kellie it's not just you hun