Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Erotic E-Books You Should Try Out

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

We've got a post today that may appeal to the bookworms out there who love a splash of spice in their literature. We're giving you some ideas for your next read although not of the paper form but of electronic kind!

The Accidental Swingers
This first piece is actually from one of our very own members (two technically)! It's brilliantly written and details how Robin and Pippa stumbled into the world of swinging and their sensual adventures that ensued! To find their scrumptious e-book search 'The Accidental Swingers by Robin and Philippa Sutera'. Enjoy.

Belong to Me
For lovers of kink, try Belong to Me. This is not exclusively an e-book but also available as paperback or MP3CD format. If you enjoy BDSM and want a bit of a thriller storyline also, you got it with this one! Tara is an FBI agent working undercover as a submissive in a BDSM club trying to uncover the mystery of her best friend's disappearance. Enter the perilous dom Logan, who stole her innocence from her years ago yet she can't seem to resist. If you want a bit of this red-hot action search 'Belong to Me by Shayla Black'.

Friday Night Lipstick
After some transgender erotic reading? Great as Friday Night Lipstick is just that!
It's relatively short at 48 pages but it's filled with what you want. The story revolves around Bernice and Layla who, when they first meet are simply cross-dressers who simply enjoy each other's company. Fast-forward twenty years and Layla is living as a woman having had breast implants, undertaking a lengthy beauty routine as ladies will do and loving life as a confident, high-flying gal. Bernice on the other hand, feels suppressed and unhappy with her life as she is still with a wife who can't understand why she is they way she is and is living with the knowledge that her heart belongs to Layla. Ensue a great love story along with some rather lip-lickingly sensual scenes. To curl up with this steamy read search 'Friday Night Lipstick by Giselle Renarde'.

RE:Erotic E-Books You Should Try Out

Delta of Venus by Anais Nin

Beautifully written tales of sensuality from a woman's point of view.