Home > Forums > Clubs & Venues (The Social Scene)

Erotic Weekend

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Date start: 14.11.2014 Date END: 17.11.2014 We will be travelling to Rotterdam on the weekend of the 14th to the 16th of November and would be delighted to meet like minded couples in Rotterdam.

We also plan to visit a club in Rotterdam and you are welcome to join us for a few drinks and a dirty swinging night out.

Get in touch, Ira & Chris

Hello

Hello people, I am single but if you would like something extra, i would be delighted to meet you and join you. I could help satisfy your lady in various ways during your stay here. Hope to hear from you soon

Hello

Hello people, I am single but if you would like something extra, i would be delighted to meet you and join you. I could help satisfy your lady in various ways during your stay here. Hope to hear from you soon

RE:Hello

No, thank you for your kind offer, no need for single men. No offense intended.

She is bi, so a single girl would be welcome.

RE:RE:Hello

No problem guys, i wish you lots of fun.
xx

SHame........

brrrrrrrrrrrrr what a shame............. we will be in Spain till the 16th............. we really loved your profile, let's see if the next time we can enjoy a Belgium beer together

Albert & Anna

RE:SHame........

Oh, no. This is REALLY a shame, we would have come all the way to Antwerp to see you! Have fun in Spain. Kisses, Ira and Chris

And if you need to relax a bit on the night of the 16th, we fly out the next day.... :-)

Dinner, a few drinks, nice chat, an oily massage maybe?

And if you need to relax a bit on the night of the 16th, we fly out the next day.... :-)

and are you going to be in Antwerpen

will you be in a hotel in Antwerpen?

Can't tell you if we will able for sure.......

RE:and are you going to be in Antwerpen

Will be in a hotel in Rotterdam, but could visit you if you can accommodate.... Otherwise you are welcome to visit us. ;O)

RE:RE:and are you going to be in Antwerpen

img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons030.gif"

RE:Erotic Weekend

hi, we are new to this, and look for a no pressure entry into this lifestyle. if you want we can have a few drinks together and see how it goes...

RE:Erotic Weekend

hey!! never done this before but would love to meet and party with you and have a wild horny adventure xx

Event cancelled

Event cancelled