Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Johnbig0's Winning Competition Entry:Part 3

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

As they lay Jessie went on top of Suzy, keeling with her bum in the air, this was all the invitation Bill needed, and went behind her and slid his cock inside her, soon he was hard at tit pounding away, as Jessie’s head bobbed back and forward with the force. Suzy’s head somewhere under her still licking, Chuck went over to Suzy’s pussy and Jessie’s head and slid his cock, inside as Jessie licked both Suzie’s pussy and Chucks cock. “Don’t cum inside her I said to bill” To fuckin late said Bill pulling out his cock, beads of spunk dripping of his still hard cock, before anyone cold move I took up the position behind Jessie and slid my cock in, as I did Chuck shot his load into Suzy and fell back, I was amazed as Jessie stuck her head down over Suzy’s pussy and ate his spunk as it seeped out, Frank was next in to Suzy, Jessie’s tongue running up his shaft as it slid into Suzy, the sight of this made me shoot my load, simultaneously Jessie’s body shudder hard as she came, I fell back on the floor, and looked at Jessie’s gaping pussy, filled with cum, Ryan immediately knelt behind her and slid his cock into her, soon was fucking her as hard as he could, Jessie could not stay upright under this onslaught, and quickly collapsed on top of Suzy, who squirmed out from beneath her, Ryan put his arms round Jessie’s waist and lifted her up still fucking her hard, one of the pool attendants stood in front of them and pushed his cock into her mouth as the other stood beside him and wanked his cock, in anticipation of his turn.

Frank groaned as he came filling Suzy with his cum, as he stood up the other pool attendant who was waiting took his place and slid into Suzy, soon Frank came and backed off exhausted, the pool attendant quickly took over, so I slid my cock into Jessie’s mouth, “Your fucking fantastic I said” “Thanks” she replied taking my cock out her mouth and pulling at it, “Hi” she said, not realising it was me, I kneeled down and kissed her mouth hard. I was sill kissing her as first she came again then shortly latter as the pool attendant shot his load into her, I faced her and lifted her up I was holding her tight in my arms when Chuck came behind us, “turn her round” he said strongly, I did and held her waist as he opened her legs with his hands then slid his cock inside her, I held her in my arms as Chuck fucked her, Bill said let me take her from you, then he held her for Chuck, Frank stood beside Chuck waiting his turn, I looked down and Ryan and the two pool attendants had Suzy on her knees and as one of the pool attendants, slid his finger into her ass, the other went beneath her and slid into her pussy, Ryan kneeled hat her head and put his cock down her throat, she gagged as he mouth fucked her. Her groans intensified as the other pool attendant carefully started to ass fuck her.

This sight was too much for Frank who went down on his knees and pulled Jessie’s ass checks apart, licking his finger before sliding it gently in side her, Jessie gasped then cried out as it went in right past his knuckle, “Fuck man” I said “she is an ass virgin,” “not any more” said frank as he slid his finger in and out faster and faster, I held Jessie’s head and turned it towards me, her eyes were tight shut and her mouth was open gasping for breath, “Jessie” I said in a loud voice, “you ok with this” her eyes rolled open, and she said “you like this”, “I fucking fucking love it” I said, she looked down at frank and shouted “what are you waiting for you dirty fucker?, fuck my arsehole!” At his Frank slid another finger inside Jessie’s ass, she screamed and bit into Chucks shoulder, Frank pumped his hand in and out faster and faster as Jessie squealed and gasped, Chuck came inside her and he and frank put Jessie’s head and upper body on to the seat with her ass sticking out, using his legs, Frank pushed Jessie’s legs apart, and started to enter Jessie ass, Bill said suddenly “stop hold on” and disappeared out of the door, seconds later he appeared with a small plastic bottle, Lube he said smiling, Frank rubbed the oil over his cock and put some more onto his hands, then proceeded to oil up her ass. Jessie gasped and groaned as his cock slowly was pushed inside her ass, gently at first and by squeezing more lube he went in and out her, faster and faster, her body shuddering as she was pounded, I knelt up on the bench and rubbed my rock hard cock over her mouth, she didn’t respond at first but soon started sucking like mad, I looked over and saw the guys take turns fucking Suzy’s asshole too. Frank cried loudly as he came, “O thank fuck” said Jessie, Frank groaned as he pulled his cock out and held it tight, “fuck that’s the tights ass I have ever fucked” said frank, still holding his cock, I said to Chuck,” hold her tight its my turn!”, with that Chuck sat down beside her and leaned over her, lifting her head, to his, “God NO” she cried “its to much” but Chuck buried his face in hers and their moths worked furiously at each other I covered my cock with lube, spreading some inside her asshole with my fingers, then slowly pushed my cock inside, first it was very tight, but soon as she relaxed in short busts I was able to push right in, I started to fuck her ass harder and harder. All of a sudden bill pulled Jessie right round putting us both on the floor, my cock still imbedded into her ass, almost a panic he knelt down on the floor beside us, lifting Jessie leg and pulling it exposing her open bald cunt, he slid his cock deep inside her and we both fucked Jessie as hard as we possibly could, we held her tight as her body shuddered as our cocks slammed into her, Jessie came violently, but we didn’t stop, (F F Fukin B, B, Bastards) she groaned loudly, Frank put his head down to hers and he started kissing her, she put her hands around his head, as he massaged her breasts and, soon his mouth cover her and they kissed passionately, on seeing these two guys enjoy Jessie made me cum, and I shot my load