Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Johnbig0's Winning Competition Entry:Part 2

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

The Friday came around and we headed of to the hotel, my heart was pounding at the thought of her laying naked on the bed with strangers, naked men, touching her, playing with her breasts, and fingering her wet pussy!
We went to our room to freshen up, I daren’t say a word of what I was thinking, in fear she would storm out and go home! We meet our friends Jack and Tracy for a pre dinner drink at the bar, and chatted for some time, drinking more wine and having a laugh, the earlier thoughts that had so consumed me slipped from my mind, soon we went for dinner. However during the meal Jack brought up a political campaign that had been running for some time, and asked Jessie her views, she told him in quietly what she thought but that she couldn’t agree with his assessment, well all hell broke lose Jack started ranting that Jessie was stupid to have such a rubbish opinion, well that just pissed us both off, we said if we cant agree we should change the subject, but both Jessie and I were stung by his remarks, we finished the meal in a more less cordial fashion than as we started. Jack and Tracy asked if we were going to the bar, but we declined and said its been a long day and we were just going up to our room, Jack and Tracy followed us into the lift, and soon we said our goodnights. Once in our room Jessie said I can’t believe that prick! What an arse! I had to agree as her assessment on this was as correct as the political situation! We sat on the bed for some time and I poured her one of my signature gin and tonic’s, we drank this down but it didn’t have the calming effect I thought it should have , especially considering the amount of gin! So I suggested we rescue the evening and go to the hotel lounge for a night cap.

On entering the dimly lit lounge we noticed that it was completely empty, only a solitary bar man with his back to us cleaning glasses, with a gentle push I moved Jessie over to one of the semi circular cubicles to the left of the bar and said I would get us a drink, standing a the bar I could see her looking round the lounge. “Can I help you mate” the barman asked in the jovial patter of the obligatory Australian accent that is “de rigueur” in most pubs the world over. “Yes” I said “can I have two large glasses of sparkling wine”, “Sure mate, but your better with a bottle we have an offer on!” He replied. I will bring it over, I have to go to the other bar for a cold one, sure I said, and walked back to the both. He is fit Jessie said as I sat down, Australian I replied, oh and put her arm around me and gave me a kiss on the cheek, knowing that we were alone, I pulled her close and kissed her mouth, it opened and our tongue’s went deep into each others mouth. I slipped my hand between her legs and massaged her pussy, she tried to push my hand back but I was to strong, I knew if I just kept doing it she would stop resisting. This belief was correct and she started to groan in my mouth, and I could feel her pants getting wet, I stopped a soon as I noticed the bar man had returned, he collected two glasses and a ice bucket and came over to out table, “Hi” Jessie said, “good day mates” he replied, I looked at him, it may be day in Australia but it was night here, I resisted the urge to correct him, he opened the bottle and began to give Jessie the patter, she was not impervious to his charms and soon they were chatting like long lost friends, when he eventually left I said “god he was friendly” Jessie replied, “he is looking for a big tip”, then “to go with his big dick!”. What big dick, I asked; “I couldn’t keep my eyes off it” she exclaimed, I thought to myself I wonder if he could he see my hand under the table? I need to go to the ladies Jessie said, it’s at the other end of the room I explained, and of she walked smiling at him as she passed.
However on opening the door, she turned to me and checking the barman wasn’t looking, pulled up her dress exposing her pants, and with the other took out a breast, she had done this before in a hotel in Italy, and it had the same effect. I took a huge hard-on, seeing Jessie standing there highlighted by the room light. Just as suddenly she turned and the door closed, as I turned in my seat I noticed the bar man was staring at the wall, still with his back to the toilet door, then it struck me, the bar wall had mirrors on all three sides, the shock of this realisation caused my heart to race, I moved round the seat to get a better look at the side of the bar where the mirror was, then the next shock hit me! Directly beside the door we came in was another circular cubicle that I hadn’t noticed when we walked in, I certainly didn’t see the man sitting there in the dim light! He lifted his glass to me in a friendly salute, which I returned! Did he see the show I thought, my heart took another leap as he stood up and walked towards me! Shit I thought what now, but he continued back to the bar and started talking in whispered conversation with the bar man.

Jessie returned to the table and put her arm round me, obviously wanting to continue where we left off, as I started to explain about the mirror, barman, and the stranger, the barman came over to our table. “A present from that guy at he bar” he said, as he placed a bottle of Veuve Clicquot in the ice bucket and walked back to the bar, my favourite said Jessie, “why did he do that” she asked, “oh I think he likes you” I replied, at this the stranger came over to our table and introduced himself, “ Hi I am Chuck” he said, “All the way from Texas, couldn’t help noticing you there, sitting on my lonesome ”, he said, and winked at me! “This your beautiful wife?” he said”, before I could answer, “do you want to join us” Jessie said. Chuck was a little older than me but considerably taller, every inch the cowboy! “Sure Honey he replied” and sat down beside her, you guys here on business he asked, yes I said, for a conference in town, he motioned to the bar man to come over, and o