Home > Forums > Chill-Out Zone (General Chat)

Johnbig0's Winning Competition Entry:Part 1

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

In the world at large and in most people’s life, sex is an occasional joyful act, pregnant with desires and misconceptions. In our pursuit of pleasure we sometimes forget that it is a shared act between two people not just for the benefit of one alone. More often than not if we take the time to explore the under currents of desire in our partner , and their realm of fantasy or, le domaine de l’imaginaire as the French so much better describe it, we discover a new world of pleasure and satisfaction generally unknown to the common man.

What you are about to read is one woman’s sexual awakening, that happens with the willing support of her husband; a couple who find a common currency in their relationship that ultimately strengthens the bond between them.

Caravan! What a godsend, the ability to travel far and wide, but still go home at night, to look out of your window and see a mountain in Scotland or a beach in France or Spain, and a million places in between, but still be in your mobile home, that is an unbelievable experience! Those of you who have never experienced the freedom that this lifestyle brings have never lived. However this physical travelling can also coincide with an emotional travel, a broadening of horizons in a multitude of ways.

To explain better let me tell you my story; My wife Jessie is very attractive, blonde quite tall (in High heels) and a lovely sexy body, we had been married for several years, I loved her dearly and sex was great but wished she could be more daring, of course once we had had sex outside on the country lane behind our house, and some wild sex in hotel rooms, but I knew what she was capable of and what she desired, a desire I shared.
As I worked away during the week, our weekends were important to us. One day we discussed what we could do for a change in our normal routine, as I stayed in hotels during the week I really didn’t like the thought of another hotel night, though weekending was an important part of our private time together. Then one day we were just chatting and I happened to mention that I had caravanned when I was younger, and quite liked the thought of it again, well it was only a few weeks later, after visiting some dealers, we bought our first caravan.

Our caravan trips took us far and wide, we meet quite a few couples when caravanning, and one meeting in particular springs to mind. We were camping in Lock Lomond when Jessie meet a couple called Pete and Jill, they had caravanned for years and had recently bought a new campervan, Jessie had struck up a conversation with Pete, whilst walking back from the shower block. I noticed her chatting to a tall slim good looking guy, then after a few minutes she walked with him round to the other side of his van and out with my view. First I thought nothing of this, but slowly a strange feeling swept over me. It was hard to describe, just a slow building excitement along with a feeling of dread, what if he had something in mind for her, and she was at his mercy, but I didn’t rush to her aid, this surprised and shocked me, but also excited me! I sat for some time, my mind racing as to what she was doing, or what she was been made to do. In truth the thought of her getting fucked was exhilarating. Eventually I walked over towards the campervan, just as she walked round the other side with Pete, “you should see that van “ she said, at that I noticed Pete and Jill behind her, she introduced us and we spent some time chatting about the site and other places we had been, eventually we said our goodbyes and we parted, Pete called back, “hope we meet again” I said nothing but we both gave a friendly wave, I put my arm round Jessie’s waist and walked her back to our caravan, when we were in she commented how nice Pete was, I said “did you fancy him, because you were away a long time” “He was showing me his van” she said, “Oh I bet that isn’t all he was showing you” I said, “Jealous” she said, “no” I said, but I knew my wife had always had a fantasy that she had two men or more giving her a good time? But I always imagined that this was just one of those things women have but would never dream of doing in real life, “Knock yourself out, just remember that I want to be there” I said, whilst actually thinking, god I really do want to see her fucking! However I put this thought out of my mind, though I did think about it from time to time, getting quite aroused when I did! More and more as the months passed I began to realise this was the biggest turn on ever and really excited me. I mentioned this to Jessie occasionally when we made love , I would say, something like “there is a guy in the room next door who wants to fuck you,” usually I said this while my cock was inside her, and I could feel how wet and excited she got! And the more excited I got, sometimes I played a game where I would take my cock out, and say “Its His Turn Now, then mount her again, and I would say “fuck him hard” and she would thrust her hips upwards fucking hard at this new cock.

About six months after meeting peter and Jill we went a camping trip to Blair Athol; Jessie and I were away in the caravan as usual for the weekend, the rain was terrible, but we went for a walk on Saturday afternoon to get out, but we got soaked, so we stopped at a pub on the way back to dry out and had a few drinks, then we walked back to the caravan. As my wife said she was soaked, she pulled over the dividing curtain to get changed. I opened a bottle of wine and parted the curtain to give her a glass, I discovered her completely naked and she looked so sexy, I touched her breasts, and my, her nipples were hard, she laughed and said stop, as the window blinds weren't down.
I went back to the seat and Jessie came out dressed, she said she forgot to close the blind and when she looked out she saw a man putting up a tent, she wasn’t sure if he saw her but she definitely saw him look round? I said if he did see her he would get such a h