Home > Forums > Dogging (Fetishes and Other)

Who wants to watch us?

Get full access to all site features Register Now!

Looking to set up a PRIVATE dogging session somewhere near Newbury in the next couple of weeks. My mistress and I want someone to come along and watch us fuck in the car. She's a little nervous of it, but very turned on by the thought, so she only wants one bloke to come along the first time. He can certainly watch everything through the window and probably have a feel of her through the open window, maybe even cum on her. If you're interested, send me a message through the site (been told by admin that I can't give out telephone contact details over the site) and we can set it up. I can promise you a fantastic show...she's a real litlle slut

Re: Who wants to watch us?

Sorry! - mail sent...

Im interested and local let me know

Hello mate,
Thanks for your response. We'll be fucking tonight in the car if you want to come along. Not sure what time yet, but will probably be about 7.00pm, near Newbury. I'll let you know the exact time and place over the phone - I'm out and about all day today so I won't be able to access my e-mail. Ring me on 07929 135 381 and I'll be able to give you more details. Even if you can't make it tonight, call me anyway and we'll set up another time. Would love you to watch my little slut taking cock.
Rob

would love to

yes please, just john this time but I'd like to come along too some time. Please let us know when and where
garman

I've sent you mail

hi yes im in northampton tell us the date and when and i will make sure its on.

hi im new to this and would love to come and watch. xxx

I could help you out? Am local and free most evenings! Would be a pleasure.

Am a yankee but will be in the UKLondon area for a couple weeks. Would love to watch!

img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif" img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

I could help you out? Am local and free most evenings! Would be a pleasure.
img src="imagesadultemoticons006.gif"

hey whats up, i'm kenneth. i'm irish and here in
London at uni in Greenwich.Neva done anythin like this
b4 on da net but
anyway, i'm 18 so i'm prob a bit young but theres no
harm in tryin, brown hair, blue eyes - dunno if that
makes any difference.if u'd like to see a pic let me know.talk later.